Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I had a dream...

• 04-11-2004 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭

...last night, I was in the zoo and I came across the place where they keep the puppies. I saw one and thought - "I have to have him" he was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I picked him up and and put him in the pouch in the front of my hoody and started to make my way out of the zoo. I could feel him jumping around and I was delighted when I finally got past the security guard. I took him out of the pouch only to find he was lifeless and not moving...he had suffocated! I actually woke up with tears in my eyes!!!

I have had some disturbing dreams in my day but for some strange reason this one disturbed me much more than any other ! im not even a dog person....*sniffle* HOLD MEH
    :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

[VOICE FROM THAT CHICKEN IN THE TEA AD]
    I'd say you're a wow at parties
    [/VOICE FROM THAT CHICKEN IN THE TEA AD]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Sleipnir wrote:
    [VOICE FROM THAT CHICKEN IN THE TEA AD]
    I'd say you're a wow at parties
    [/VOICE FROM THAT CHICKEN IN THE TEA AD]

I hate that ad...what the fuk does my dream have to do with that ? remember when you had a hard time choosing whether to post in this thread or go fondle yourself to pictures of Burt Reynolds ? I wish you had of went with the other option, here go away.

dumbass_burt_reynolds_dumb_ass.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Off topic, but there are a lot of similarlities between that picture and the Kylie in the tennis skirt one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

impr0v wrote:
    Off topic, but there are a lot of similarlities between that picture and the Kylie in the tennis skirt one.

Bast*rd. You've ruined that Kylie pose for me now...

/me rips Kylie poster off wall, sobbing into my hankie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Tusky wrote:
    I hate that ad...what the fuk does my dream have to do with that ? remember when you had a hard time choosing whether to post in this thread or go fondle yourself to pictures of Burt Reynolds ? I wish you had of went with the other option, here go away.

Jaysus boss, if I realised it was that important to you...
    Christ, some people just can't take a joke.

Actually, I'm more amazed that you went searching for a picture of Burt Reynolds in the buff.

• Advertisement

Sleipnir wrote:
    Jaysus boss, if I realised it was that important to you...
    Christ, some people just can't take a joke.

Actually, I'm more amazed that you went searching for a picture of Burt Reynold's in the buff.

/hug :)
    I just really really hate that ad...and that voice.
    do a google image search for burt reynolds, its on the first page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

yeah but actually goin to the trouble of even looking for burt reynolds is disturbing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I'm not good at analysing dreams, but I'd say it's something to do with that time you went to dublin zoo and saw a puppy, tried to smuggle it out and killed it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it means you're gay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

Aw poor Tusky! :confused:
    You can have my puppy to make you feel bettah... she poops and pee's on the floor and she smells a bit funneh but you can have her... I won't miss her much!
    :D hehe!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

/me rips Kylie poster off wall, sobbing into my hankie

Yes... sobbing into hankie....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Aw poor Tusky! :confused:
    You can have my puppy to make you feel bettah... she poops and pee's on the floor and she smells a bit funneh but you can have her... I won't miss her much!
    :D hehe!

A puppy is for life...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What Kylie picture?

kylie_tennis.jpg

ahem - that one ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

A puppy is for life...
    Tusky's one wasn't... he dream-suffocated it in his hoody!!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Cheers for that Tusky, I was all disturbed after clicking on that Burt Reynolds link, but seeing that pic of Kylie has made me alright again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

Tusky wrote:
    I took him out of the pouch only to find he was lifeless and not moving...he had suffocated!

Probably best to punch a few air holes in your hoody, just in case you ever go sleepwalking..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Taken a couple of seconds too early I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

There's a more close up one, which is actually what I was thinking of, but it's the same kinda pose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

On the subject of weird dreams...

To start off, I wear a pendant that I never take off except when I shower.... anyway, a few nights ago I dreamt that I woke up during the night and I felt a sharp pain on the back of my neck and felt it and there was blood on my fingers. So I took the pendant off my neck so as not to get blood on it and put it beside me on the bed. Then I fell back asleep (don't ask why I ignored my bleeding neck!). Anyway, when I woke up (for real) the next morning, the pendant was beside the bed where I'd put it during the dream. :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement