Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail - what's happening?

Options
  • 04-11-2004 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Anybody else experiencing problems while using Hotmail. I'm getting loads of blank pages and problems with attaching files. I note that there is someother application running when I use Hotmail. Anybodu know what that is?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

exact same thing happened someone I know recently - don't use it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

yea there instant messaging service was down this morning aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Some of my messages appear blank. Think its some spam filter. It can be annoying.

Some from paypal.com came up this way :X

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

BrianD wrote:
    Anybody else experiencing problems while using Hotmail. I'm getting loads of blank pages and problems with attaching files. I note that there is someother application running when I use Hotmail. Anybodu know what that is?

One word .....

Microsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Upgrades to 250MB email space are being done:

http://www.flexbeta.net/main/comments.php?catid=1&shownews=10181

But I agree, Hotmail sucks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭vgar

Yeah I'm having problems downloading my emails from Hotmail using MS Outlook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Trying to download an attachment now and it's not connecting!

Advertisement