Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zidane vs Ronaldinho

• 04-11-2004 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Zidane vs Ronaldinho

Dont vote without watching the video!! 4 minutes of unbelievable skill from two of the worlds greatest ever.

Zidane or Ronaldinho 37 votes

Zidane
    0% 0 votes
    Ronaldinho
    32% 12 votes
    Cant Decide
    67% 25 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Rinnie most exciting player atm , a deserved world player of the year.

Funny tho €500,000 more and he be playing Man City on saturday.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Ronaldinho for me. Probably because I have seen him play live 3 times this year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

KdjaC wrote:
    Rinnie most exciting player atm , a deserved world player of the year.

kdjac

Sunday?

Whats the plural of "genius"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Sunday?

Oh is it sunday.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

KdjaC wrote:

kdjac

Not a Barcelona games goes by on Sky Sports without them mentioning "what if he had gone to Manchester United?", like a bloody broken record, and I really wish they would get over the fact that he didn't sign for them.

Anyway, I'd pick Ronaldinho over Zidane.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

Ronaldinho for me. Great goal there against Milan. Zidane for me is past it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

It has to be both they are incredible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

MrJoeSoap wrote:

Geniuses?
    geniusesesss?
    Geni?

Wasn't this a thread a while back?

After seeing Ronnys goal for barce during the week I'm going to go with ronny. He still has a long career ahead of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Ronaldinho. his temperment is better than Zizu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

it has to be zidane for me just pure class though in a few more years i will probably saying ronaldinho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ronaldinho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Ronaldinho, but Zidane isn't as good as he was a couple of yeaes ago. Zidane at his best was the better of the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

if zidane was playing for a different team: eg. chelsea, man u, arsenal, barcelona! he'd be better real are keeping him down with their very poor team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Slash/ED wrote:
    Ronaldinho, but Zidane isn't as good as he was a couple of yeaes ago. Zidane at his best was the better of the two.
    Agree here, but what is the question?
    Who is the best from teh video clips, best now, best so far?

Now: I'd have to say Ronaldhino, but ZZ for me was the best player in the world for 5 yrs. If Ronnie can do that for the next 5, then he'll get my vote.
    I'll hold off voting until you let us know Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Zidane at his best is as good as it gets for a footballer.

However, on current form its gotta be the buck-toothed one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Lex Luthor wrote:
    Agree here, but what is the question?
    Who is the best from teh video clips, best now, best so far?

Now: I'd have to say Ronaldhino, but ZZ for me was the best player in the world for 5 yrs. If Ronnie can do that for the next 5, then he'll get my vote.
    I'll hold off voting until you let us know Joe.

Yeah, was gonna say the same thing.

ZZ has been around a lot longer and proven himself over a longer period of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Just who, in what they have done in their career to date, is the better player. Just use the clip as a guideline I suppose!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

ok if the question is who is the better player when they are both at their best its zidane easily. he isnt as good now but take him at his best which that video is showing then its zidane. he never dives or anything like that which nearly all the top players do these days.

ZZ is god

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ronaldinho all the way. He is far better than Zidane when both at their best. Zidane is the second best players in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭enda_4

Anyone understand those subtitles???
    Think its just a case of the old master and his apprentice. Ronaldhino will be doing well if he achieves half as much as Zidane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Makaveli wrote:
    Not a Barcelona games goes by on Sky Sports without them mentioning "what if he had gone to Manchester United?", like a bloody broken record, and I really wish they would get over the fact that he didn't sign for them.

Anyway, I'd pick Ronaldinho over Zidane.
    Or a match with Clive Tyldsley(sp?)

"On that night in Barcelona..."

Give it a rest :)

Also, Ronaldinho definately. ZZ is an amazing player, but I have to hand it to Ronaldinho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Oh, and this is pretty off topic, but did anyone see the McGeadyFlick mpeg in eireboy's(maybe him?) sig? Makes and absolute ARSE out of the defender :D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭enda_4

DRakE wrote:
    Oh, and this is pretty off topic, but did anyone see the McGeadyFlick mpeg in eireboy's(maybe him?) sig? Makes and absolute ARSE out of the defender :D

Yeah spotted that alright drake, thats a bit of quality now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Kingp35 wrote:
    ZZ is god

'nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

wheres the kevin kilbane option?
    Think its just a case of the old master and his apprentice. Ronaldhino will be doing well if he achieves half as much as Zidane

Exactly.

Advertisement