Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More talent released

• 04-11-2004 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Chuck Palumbo, Gail Kim, and Nidia also got their pinkslips

Looks like 2004 is a bad year to be a wrestler - just look at these stats - scary reading

- Kevin Nash
    - Spanky
    - Zach Gowen
    - Kanyon
    - Ernest Miller
    - Nikita Fink
    - Bill Goldberg
    - Brock Lesnar
    - Farooq
    - Sean O'Haire
    - Terri Runnels
    - Stone Cold Steve Austin
    - Brian Christopher
    - Scott Steiner
    - Bobbi Billard
    - Chavo Guerrero Sr.
    - Jacqueline
    - Rue DeBona
    - Sakoda
    - Rikishi
    - Sable
    - Jamie Noble
    - Tom Prichard
    - Pat Patterson
    - A-Train
    - Billy Gunn
    - Test
    - Gail Kim
    - Nidia
    - Chuck Palumbo

And for good measure, here is the list of talent that are still under contract to WWE but have removed from television in 2004 for whatever reason and for the indefinate future. Also note, I'm not including injured wrestlers.

- Shaniqua
    - Matt Morgan
    - Tommy Dreamer
    - Lance Storm
    - Ultimo Dragon
    - Mean Gene Okerlund
    - Johnny Nitro
    - Paul Bearer
    - Mordecai

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I thought Palumbo was in for a push around the IC division?

Nidi and Gail Kim gone? Strange, as Nidia was beginning to make an impression in the womens division. All the more surprising considering she is a Tough Enough 1 winner, and Vince never likes to be wrong. Also, I felt that she was a good performer. Sorry to see Gail Kim go as well, she was good in the ring, and quite hot also!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Brock Lesnar was sacked?

Last time I was watched WWE (2 years?) he was the golden boy. What happened to him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Venom wrote:
    Brock Lesnar was sacked?

Last time I was watched WWE (2 years?) he was the golden boy. What happened to him?

he left to try out for the NFL - it was a complete failure - there is now talk of him making a return to the WWE, but that is just talk at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

what has happended lance storm ,he was getting a good push few months back?

Sposs wrote:
    what has happended lance storm ,he was getting a good push few months back?

he decided to retire from the ring - it was rumoured cause he was cheesed off that wwe would do nothing with him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

chuck is still around he is just wrestling on heat his profile is still up on wwe.com

his match on heat last week against Benoit was his last

read carefully - He Is Gone!

http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1282851

Plus aswell Johnny Stamboli, Rodney Mack, Jazz have now been released aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Lance Storm retired from wrestling and is now working as a trainer in ovw, technically i think he's still a wwe employee.
    Tommy Dreamer is in the same boat, he's retired from wrestling but he still works for the wwe as a trainer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I dont understand. Dreamer, and Storm could both do very well, if they were actually given a decent chance. Storm would fit in perfectly to SD, in or around the US Title division.

Dreamer likewise.

That said, good possibility its there own choices.

gimmick wrote:
    I dont understand. Dreamer, and Storm could both do very well, if they were actually given a decent chance. Storm would fit in perfectly to SD, in or around the US Title division.

Dreamer likewise.

That said, good possibility its there own choices.

Dreamer has suffered too many injuries over the years, killing himself for ECW, so him coming back to the ring full time is very doubtful. As for Storm, well you can all see that WWE wasted his talent, and thus lead to his decision to call it quits as a full time wrestler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Another question if I may. Whats the craic with Stone Cold? Last I saw he was joint in charge with Eric Bisiof.

Venom wrote:
    Another question if I may. Whats the craic with Stone Cold? Last I saw he was joint in charge with Eric Bisiof.

Stone Cold was unhappy with the direction of the WWE, aswell as the direction of his character - so he left

Advertisement