Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architecture

Options
  • 04-11-2004 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Where would be the appropriate place to discuss buildings you (dis)liked and the likes.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Fudger

narommy wrote:
    Where would be the appropriate place to discuss buildings you (dis)liked and the likes.
    Discussing the such like should be only in coffee bars with other f@g arch's wearing t-shirts over their jumpers puffing on rolled cigg's peering through their square shaped spec's.

And yes i am a engineer.............

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

Fudger wrote:
    Discussing the such like should be only in coffee bars with other f@g arch's wearing t-shirts over their jumpers puffing on rolled cigg's peering through their square shaped spec's.

The childishness between Archs and Engs is amusing.

Seriously I think there should be a place to give credit to asthetically pleasing building (designed by archs or engs) and to slate monstrocitioes or bland ones.

I'm an accountant :rolleyes:

narommy wrote:
    The childishness between Archs and Engs is amusing.

Seriously I think there should be a place to give credit to asthetically pleasing building (designed by archs or engs) and to slate monstrocitioes or bland ones.

I'm an accountant :rolleyes:
    Its a exam subject in college....... "arch bashing", I got a distinction ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

There is quite a good forum called archiseek ireland here that might satisfy your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Fudger wrote:

sounds a bit like arch envy to me... ;)

A forum here wouldn't be a bad idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

vinnyfitz wrote:
    There is quite a good forum called archiseek ireland here that might satisfy your needs.
    Cheers!
    Looks interesting but looking at one or two of the threads it seems like there are alot of people who take it very seriously. I'll give it a go.

At the same time i think it would be good to have a place on boardsie for it

sounds a bit like arch envy to me... ;)
    LOL, no I'm just bitter and twisted..... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

yeah a place to post architecture questions etc would be nice here on boards.
    I'm looking at doing it in collage but i didnt get enough point in my lc :(

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

but I'd vote for a forum here under arts to cater for amateur talk of such...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Bin suggested before...dunno what game of it that time

*goes to have a root around in archives*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

A bitter Engineer??? Wow, I've never met one of those before!

j/k :D but I can see this thread being moved to thunderdome.

edit: posting support for Architecture board.

Advertisement