Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elland Road return for Arsenal Football Club star?

• 04-11-2004 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hopefully a piece of good news for us long suffering leeds fans & a possibility of the Sainsbury's take over going ahead before the weekend also. Another loss last nite 2-1 at home to Burnley after being ahead in 12 seconds.

From newsnow site 12:01 November, 4, 2004
    Leeds United Football Club want to re-sign Jermaine Pennant on loan from Arsenal Football Club.

The Gunners winger spent the entire campaign in Yorkshire last season, and despite the Whites’ relegation, his performances were one of the few bright spots of a dour campaign.

And now Leeds boss Kevin Blackwell is considering making a move to re-sign Pennant to boost their ailing Championship season, providing the Gunners are willing to let him leave.

“I have looked for a few players at a few clubs and I am not prepared to discuss if Jermaine Pennant was one of them,” said Blackwell. “He did do well for us last season and yes if he became available then I would like to take him on loan.”

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

haha was just saying this last week to a mate during the Man City game that it would be a good idea for some of there players to go on loan and Pennant was mentioned for a return to Leeds to get more first team action! and maybe a move to a PL club??? Everton and Charlton from what I heard last year where looking at him!! maybe Everton in January if he gets first team footie before then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭kilkennycat2004

Pennant was one of the few that actually knuckled down to it last season for us. Unlike that waster Viduka .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Pennant and Smith......

Advertisement