Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kebab House, Dominic St.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

It is ok I accept your apology ;) In all seriousness they were closed down a few years back allright, I dont think there has been any closures for a long time now under current management?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Kebab houses scare me, you know that big piece of meat that spins? when they close up at night, where do they put that meat? Correct me if im not mistaken but reheating meat over and over again is bad for it?

Just Curious.

And just so you all know ENDAS kicks all your wimpy asses!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's been a while since I was in the 'Bab house. Must visit again soon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

The infamous "meal deal" or "three ten" now costs €3.50!

Twas €3.10 for so long, then they went up to €3.30 and there were the jokes about asking for a "three ten" and paying €3.30 (tied in with the asking for a tennor credit paying €11 gags), but €3.50!

I'm reconsidering walking down there before I head up to the snooker hall....tis not so incredibly cheap anymore.

Advertisement