Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nudist on the late shift...

Options
  • 12-04-2000 12:45am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I finished this a few weeks ago and I couldnt put it down. Maybe its because I'm interested in the whole area of tech startups but it was a great read, very well researched. Some of the stories were a scream, especially the guy who used to grow canabis to fund his product development....

Well worth picking up a copy if you are interested in that sort of thing...

Tom.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sounds good, easy to find in shops?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Yeah very enjoyable, if ya liked that you'll love the first $20 million or Bombardiers the second being one of the funniest books I've ever read.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Bombardiers was excellent!!

I studied finance, so a lot of the jokes were more relevant to me, have to say it became my work ethic bible!! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

As in writing down incriminating evidence on napkins so as soon as the feds walk in everyone starts blowin their nose's and of course gettin your boss to fax u yr napkins smile.gif

Even if yr not interested in finance it would still make an excellant read.

Advertisement