Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liars Poker

Options
  • 12-04-2000 11:57am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Another howl of a book from the finance world.

I worked for a few months with the traders in Barclays writing software for them, but one thing I like to insist on is that before I design software I like to work as that person for a week or two. They all thought that was a good idea so for two weeks I was working in the stocks area (you have to have a license to trade so I couldnt do somethings but I still got a good look inside a dealing room).

The point is that if you have any interest in how share are traded and what happened with the stock market during the 80's you must read this book. The excess is... excessive.

Its a howl...

DeV.

Advertisement