Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Even More Talent Released!

• 04-11-2004 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

As someone reported earlier,Chuck Palumbo,Gail Kim and Nidia were released by the WWE following the earlier dismissals of Test,Billy Gunn and A-Train.Now three more WWE wrestlers have been released!
    The WWE have also decided to release Rodney Mack,Jazz and Johnny Stamboli.

This means nine wrestlers have lost their jobs in the last few days.No one is safe!

Comments

This comes just days after the WWE went on a recruitment drive to get new wrestlers. THey were not even look for skill , what they were looking for was guys no smaller then 6"2 with a good physic's .
    The way i feel about this is its attack of the clones. I miss guys the size of Tugboat/Typhoon , Earthquake. Million Dollar man and jake the snake. They never had good physic's, Jim Duggan, Dino Bravo. I just cant watch the crap that they show now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Stambolies gone. No more FBI just when I thought that there vignettes had potential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Rico has been fired too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

You are right jobonar!I must say Rico being fired is,to me,the biggest shock.I thought Rico had a great gimmick.

What has gotten into the WWE? :(

Id say is Vine flexing his muscle a bit. Alot of those wrestlers were on alot of money. He is taking in younger talent for cheaper. Poor wrestlers these days have no bargaining chip now that WCW is gone . Vince can do what ever he wants. They really need some sort of union in there .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Here's a list of all the talent released by WWE in 2004 thanks to ProWrestlingNews.com

-Kevin Nash
    - Spanky
    - Zach Gowen
    - Ernest Miller
    - Bill Goldberg
    - Brock Lesnar
    - Farooq
    - Terri Runnels
    - Stone Cold Steve Austin
    - Brian Christopher
    - Scott Steiner
    - Chavo Guerrero Sr.
    - Jacqueline
    - Rue DeBona
    - Sakoda
    - Rikishi
    - Sable
    - Jamie Noble
    - Tom Prichard
    - Pat Patterson
    - A-Train
    - Billy Gunn
    - Test
    - Gail Kim
    - Nidia
    - Chuck Palumbo
    - Johnny Stamboli
    - Rodney Mack
    - Jazz
    - Rico

Jesus, How many more are there to come? Looks good for a single roster tho!

Advertisement