Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Corronation Street

• 04-11-2004 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else ticked off with corrie at the minute?

How many more of these innocent one goes to jail storylines are they going to do?
    Since the imfamous "Free the weatherfield one" days, we've had Les go to jail on account of Janice's obnoxious boyfriend and curly's bitchy little pig of a wife, Rita got a night in the cells coz of Cilla and Chesney's lies and now por oul Sunita is banged up and undergoing a personality transplant!! :rolleyes: In the meantime Tracy the scumbag is straddling along with her arse in the air and the baby hangin off her ! :( She's the one who should be behind bars! And as for that feckin Maya! I wish she'd have some kind of mutilating accident! :mad:
    Leanne is gettin on me wick as well as well as that stupid new bar maid Violet....Are we supposed to care who she is?
    and Steve Karen Liz Tracy....how many more slagging matches! IT's been DONE to the death! Next thing you know Mike and Ken'll be back baytin each other any day now!
    Finally Danny Baldwin trying to mount that cuckoo ....what's her name?? Oh yeah Crabby or "Legs" as he so sickeningly calls her, is the last stomach churning straw.
    On a nigh note that little b*llix Charlie is so much fun to watch! He's so nasty and horrible!!!And anyway as we get more and more into winter, the closer we get to Sarar Looo doing something profoundly stupid or selfish and it being everyones fault but hers! I think she should have another Babby Can't wait!!!!
    PS: Does anyone know if Bethany started school yet? Or did they just leave her in a hole somewhere with Amy Barlow and "our Joshua"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

fred elliot should be locked up and key thrown away, i say, the key thrown away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Go 'way outa that! Fred is a sweetie! I love Fred! He's a bit of an eegit at times but who isn't ?? How could you even suggest that!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Besides, that voice and the acoustics in an enclosed space, he'd take a bloody wall out and waddle to freedom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its not vintage at the moment but it beats 'Enders which seems to have hit the self-destruct button with its Slater hell not to mention the Millers! If Zoe left I'd have nothing to gaze at ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mike65 wrote:
    If Zoe left I'd have nothing to gaze at ;)

Mike.

I hear you! Damn she soooo pwetty...

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote:
    Its not vintage at the moment but it beats 'Enders which seems to have hit the self-destruct button with its Slater hell not to mention the Millers! If Zoe left I'd have nothing to gaze at ;)

Mike.
    yeah eastenders has been sh*te since the days of phil and lisa mel and steve and little mo and trevor ended! And now they're trying to pump some more life into the over milked slater herd with the addition of a slutty cousin. Oh tis just like in the Brady bunch and the Cosby show when they had to bring in some young cousins because the original kids weren't cute anymore. Glad I don't watch eastendys now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

fred elliot should be locked up and key thrown away, i say, the key thrown away!

No way - Fred is funny - he's not even in it that often anymore anyway.

mike65 wrote:
    If Zoe left I'd have nothing to gaze at ;)

Mike.

What about that Indian girl?? She's pretty hot!!

Or what about Dot??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

What about that Indian girl?? She's pretty hot!!

Or what about Dot??

yeah "that indian girl", beautifully put there. :rolleyes: She's on her way out with the rest of the family.

Or what about Dot??

Jaysus, why not throw in Pauline Fowler and Big Mo Slater while you're at it...

Actually, Pauline was a looker in her Ms Brahms days.

• Advertisement

Jaysus, why not throw in Pauline Fowler and Big Mo Slater while you're at it...

Actually, Pauline was a looker in her Ms Brahms days.

Nah - Dot is the only woman for me =)

Nah - Dot is the only woman for me =)

Helen Daniels off Neighbours used to get my motor running... ;)

i remember the days watching neighbours, lad in hand, waiting for helen to come on screen. ffs, jim didnt know how lucky he was. *fap* *fap*

i remember the days watching neighbours, lad in hand, waiting for helen to come on screen. ffs, jim didnt know how lucky he was. *fap* *fap*
    How did an innocent thread about corrie turn into a conversation about you smokin your kipper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Bringing it all back to the original question, yes, Corronation St is going down the pan with it's recycled stories and general shíte.
    The whole sending innocent people to prison thing is something that every soap does, repeatedly.

That Shelly one deserves to be slapped around the place with a large slapping device for being such a dizzy thick eejit.

Danny Baldwin and yer one, ugly head, or whatever her name is, *shudders at the thought* Is he blind or doesn't he see the wife he has?

Sarah Loo hasn't been involved in any life crushing disasters in the last two weeks so I guess she'll be the next one off to prision :rolleyes:

And how do I know all this when I don't even watch the damn program :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Little Goose

I love Corrie! I try to watch it when it's on but it's so hard! If there was one character I'd like to smack the living sh!t out of, though, it would have to be Cilla. She is such a TRAMP and she makes my stomach churn!

:mad:

I'd have loved to have been the filling in a Helen Daniels/Mrs Mangle sandwich...

/me faps for all me is worth

I'd have loved to have been the filling in a Helen Daniels/Mrs Mangle sandwich...

/me faps for all me is worth
    with bouncer the dog watching, always watching...

with bouncer the dog watching, always watching...

Man thats just sick, you're way too sick for me... ;)

I love Corrie! I try to watch it when it's on but it's so hard! If there was one character I'd like to smack the living sh!t out of, though, it would have to be Cilla. She is such a TRAMP and she makes my stomach churn!

Relax - its not real... remember?? =)

• Advertisement

I love cilla she's such a big evil cow! !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

yeah when she dragged chesney out of the house when les found out she was cheating with 'unle ronny' (I watch too much tv) and kicked her out, she was deadly!

Actually a few weeks ago this girl I know was showing me some photo's of a family do and there this woman in them that was the spit of cilla from corrie, when I pointed this out to her, it turns out it was her mam and she wasnt very happy. It was uncanny though, seperated at birth stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Corrie was good with Richard in it! I couldnt wait to go home to see Corrie when he was in it!! :)

KittyKat wrote:
    Corrie was good with Richard in it! I couldnt wait to go home to see Corrie when he was in it!! :)
    yeah they'll never top that one!

Advertisement