Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious SE Z600 problem !

Options
  • 04-11-2004 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I was given a SE z600 to try and fix the other day, I was told the guy who owns it can't make or recive calls on it :eek: so I said I'd have a look at it thinking it might be blocked, but it's not as he can text on it.

Then I taught it had the out going and incoming calls switched on so it can't make or receive calls, but no as I tried the sim in my own phone and it works 100% on calls ?

I have the terminator dongle here so I done all the unlocks on the phone, cleared the sp locks, cleared the user code ect... still didn't solve the problem :confused: ...

So I went into the repair section and chose "Default SP Area (empty phone)" and that sorted it :D ... well just for a few hours :confused: :mad: .... So I done it again last night and it was making and receiving calls no problem, but again now today it's not making or receive calls, but texting :eek: ...

I think it's a phone problem rather than a network problem... :(

So would ye have any idea what the problem would be ? :confused:

front-left-z600.jpg

Advertisement