Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the subject of God, and his existence!!!!

Options
  • 15-04-2000 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

Quote Excelsior From Books Forum, on Subject of God's Existence or not!!, Christianitys' belief in him and their overall way of life (well thats the jist i got from the posts)

Quote Excelsior:
    but we make your world a better place. and
    christian women are the best looking in
    dublin. and we have the best fashion taste
    and we know where to get the best coffee and
    we really know how to rock. okay?

1. yes condiering the 'intentions' of
    christians you do 'try' to make the world
    a better place.. but excel... anyone can
    make a difference with good intentions be
    they christian or not; and i mean no
    offence excel.. but being a christian (as
    i am; just not a practicing one) does not
    automatically mean that you make a
    difference in the world. i believe that
    if you want to make a difference and make
    the world a better place then get up off
    your ass and do it.

2. With regards to christian women being the
    best looking in dublin, hmmmmm. well yeah
    your sister was good looking last time
    I........ (hehe, soz m8 just joking)

3. Fashion taste, well its ok cuz there i
    JUST KNEW you were joking, i mean u had to
    be, right?

4. and as for coffe and rocking, well the
    best place to get coffee is at beweleys,
    where the coffee is sooooo good it makes
    the food kinda edible (well, almost!!. And
    rocking!!! well throwing at passing cars
    from a bridge or hillside,
    (which is what ive always called rocking,
    even from an early age) was not really
    something i associated with being a
    christian excel... esprecially
    considering that you "REALLY know how to
    rock". i mean in fairness i always found
    it hard to judge the throw to speed ratio
    (u know between the speed of the car and
    the throwing of the rock to reach the car
    at just the right time, but obviously you
    are a master, and way better than i ever
    was!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Anyway; Fictional account by madman in jerusalem 2000 years ago:

'First page of the bible; making reference to numerous living sea scrolls (well it was 2000 years ago!!), that was torn out by some guy who thought he'd play a little joke on a few billion people over the course of two millenia.'

"This Book is a work of fiction, and should be considered as such. any reference to living (or dead) persons is strictly coincidental and should not be believed"

And....

Fictional account by Wyverne the Wise:

"I believe in a truly almighty and omnipotent being. His name is THE SKYWALKER, he roams the skies looking down upon us and keeping us safe. His name is LUKE, and he has had many publishings in various chronicals (and erm... books of a fictional nature).

he defeated many brave warriors to save our souls, and he lost his Li... erm hand for our cause. I believe him to be the son of an even more powerful being, THE eVADER; whom we have never seen, and that he then took his place alongside this being.

now we all live happily ever after thanks to this wonderful skywalker.
    i will forever prostrate myself at the feet of a statye that i will have made and commissioned in his honour. I will then seek out and explore new.. erm places in which to convert the skywalkerlessnessed. for in sooth i am the .... Chosen one, the seeker of minds and knowledge".

and.. thank you wyverne the wise,

just making a point really; if any of you have any comments; then reply if you will, that is of course if any of you actually got the point; for you see: few are chosen, and even fewer succeed.!!!!!

"The above Post is a fictional piece of work, any and all references to known persons is strictly unmintentional and coincidental"

Wyverne!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

'posted smile.gif

-=20-40=-
    2040.gibworld.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Does the fictional part mean that if we stop believing in you Wyverne you'll cease to exist?

Advertisement