Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Logos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Wow, they're uber-cooly. I love the Nightwish one, but I like the way my sig is now and I don't want to put anything else in it. Unless you could do me a 3D logo thing like the ones you have there of Opeth to replace the one I already have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I don't get it, is all you did take the original and run some filters over them to make them blurry/hard to read?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

the joy's of a cracked version of photoshop.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I don't get it, is all you did take the original and run some filters over them to make them blurry/hard to read?
    This is true. But it's metal, surely this is somehow recursively ironic?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

i know, they're easy to do, but it looks good, and what's good about logo's? When they look good, no-one cares if they're easy to do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

they hurt my eyes....

*shakes a fist*

:(

lol, obviously they're not that popular around here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Prundic

That takes no effort at all...there are lots of effects...they are rubbish tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Prundic wrote:
    That takes no effort at all...there are lots of effects...they are rubbish tbh

Didnt want to have to be the one to say it but i totally agree.
    They are crap, sorry for being so blunt :eek:

i agree that they take no effort, and making them is pretty crap, but THEY as images are not crap, all they have to do is LOOK good. They're eye candy, not supposed to have taken 6 months to engineer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

mp3guy wrote:
    i agree that they take no effort, and making them is pretty crap, but THEY as images are not crap, all they have to do is LOOK good. They're eye candy, not supposed to have taken 6 months to engineer.
    You'll never last in the world of marketing, buddy...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i think they are pretty decent dont understand why you made them blurry

mayordenis wrote:
    i think they are pretty decent dont understand why you made them blurry

i have to blur them because when some effects are applied, the image looks really jagged and raw...

Advertisement