Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck on San Andreas need help!

Options
  • 05-11-2004 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

im on the air raid mission where you need to shoot down all the rc planes on the roof top but i cant manage to shoot them all in time , is there any way you can finish it easily ?????
    please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

This one took me alot of goes. The way I did it was watch my map closely and try to prioritise each plane. When I used this method the signal never went under half.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

k gonna try it now and am i nearly finished do you think??

I'd say your around 30%-40% through missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

weird i was just watchin my mate playin the game and he was stuck on this exat same mission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Stuck on the same one myself. It's an awfully designed mission.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

ha ha ha you think air raid is bad just wait untill you beat it and get to the next mission, supply lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

jonnybadd wrote:
    ha ha ha you think air raid is bad just wait untill you beat it and get to the next mission, supply lines

Lol, exactly m8, it'll drive you to the brink of smashing up ur PS2...........

No Joke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Tis a very annoying mission, supply lines that is, but the more it frustrates the hell out of you the worst you will get at it so remember, as with all missions really, keep the head

After trying Supply Lines about 5 time I went on a rampage around the city and ended up with the army after me. That made me feel better. :D Next time I tried it I completed it with fuel to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Air raid is easy enough. Just watch your radar as was said and spam those mofos :)

Supply lines is a biatch but eventually you get used to that pos plane and its easy then.

I got a query tho. I need to get me lung capacity up but it takes absolutely _ages_ to do it by just swimming underwater. Is there a gym or something i can do or do i just have to stick through it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

this ones wreckin me head....how do ya actually rob peoples houses , i got the boxville vand and now what do i do , iv been drivin round the place looking for ways to get into houses at night , but to no avail...

I havent done it but would it be similar to taxi/ vigilante / hospital missions? (ie r3)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I nearly went mental with supply lines the other night. Felt like punching someones face in, havent got that angry at a game in a long time. I still have to clear it too, jesus the thoughts of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

B-K-DzR wrote:
    I havent done it but would it be similar to taxi/ vigilante / hospital missions? (ie r3)

no its not...its doin my head in big time
    i wanna be a ham burgler dammit!!!!

then i dunno ,8. sorry.
    You sure you in the right van and attempting to do it at the correct times?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Pharcyde

1st you need to be in the Boxville van, theres one across from the Gym in Ganton(Compton). Push R3 to activate Burgalry mode, if its too early you will get a message telling you what times you can.

The tricky part is you then have to look for houses with the yellow entry arrow at the front door as these are the only ones you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

the only way i know of gettin more lung capacity is just to swim loads. if you need it for that amphibious assault mission youre in for a treat its a brilliant mission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ye I would imagine he needs it for the AA mission (tis a cracker alright), just keep diving,swimming,resurfacing for a few mins, should not take too long, dont do it once, go back to woosy try it again, go back etc... just get it up a decent bit then go back (you have prolly done it at this stage tho)

Back OT, actually the RC mission on the roof only took me one go surprisingly,it was very close I think but I got it.The other one took me two goes and again I JUST landed the plane on the second attempt!

Ye, I havent bothered buglaring since I had to do it for the mission (I prolly should do it more cause I needed the money, although now im pretty secure money wise)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Zooligist

so here's some advice i took from some gamer magazine chick person lady.

this involves time but it is worth it cuz i tried everything and still found myself wanting to jump into the game and shank zero whining ass when the plane blows up. whiny ass lil bitch!

so here's what you do, 1.kill the first 3 couriers in front of you. 2. park your ass on the pavement and wait! (the fuel does not deplete when u are still).
    3. smoke lots of cigarettes and drink coffee and wait for the couriers to come to YOU!.

This is painful, but no matter how close they seem, just wait till they are either on your street or on the street next to you, after about 15 minutes the bike was in my neck of the woods by that time the ****ty driver already screwed up his bike enough to where when i shot him he almost exploded on impact. then about 15 minutes later after waiting, not moving a flinch, the last courier pulled by the front of zeroes shop i capped his ass and had 1/4 tank left.

Don't be heroic, just smoke lots and cigarettes and drink coffee and stay the **** away from the O button. And christ almighty beat this mission for every GTA gamer out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

or use the 30mins productivly and learn to master the plane, it will only take you 10mins that way :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Hi,

Wondering if someone can help me! My brother is stuck at a bit in San Andreas and he asked me if i could find out what he has to do.....Its a mission in the last city called "Riot" and it said to him that he needed to recruit gang members to do it. When he goes to them and presses ^ (up) nothing happens, even though this worked in previous missions that were similar.....

Anyone know how to get past this?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭irldavem

meepmeep wrote:
    Hi,

Wondering if someone can help me! My brother is stuck at a bit in San Andreas and he asked me if i could find out what he has to do.....Its a mission in the last city called "Riot" and it said to him that he needed to recruit gang members to do it. When he goes to them and presses ^ (up) nothing happens, even though this worked in previous missions that were similar.....

Anyone know how to get past this?

Thanks

You have to go close to a gang member (I presume you know what they look like) and target them using R1 THEN press up. There is a limit to the amount you can get to follow you btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

irldavem wrote:
    You have to go close to a gang member (I presume you know what they look like) and target them using R1 THEN press up. There is a limit to the amount you can get to follow you btw.

Ok thats great thanks!

I don't know anything! My brother asked me to find out for him but i assume he does know what they look like :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

I was a bit worried there when I saw the words Riot and Stuck because really its a simple mission considering the past missions you have completed. But now its all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

weedhead wrote:
    im on the air raid mission where you need to shoot down all the rc planes on the roof top but i cant manage to shoot them all in time , is there any way you can finish it easily ?????
    please help
    Don't try this mission at night or in the evening because you won't be able to see the silouettes of the planes to shoot them.

Know where your antennae are, especially if you only have one left then you need to defend it more than randomly shooting incoming planes.

Once you see the planes drop the bombs then ignore them, go after the planes that haven't dropped their bombs yet.
    If you see 4 planes approaching in formation then try to get them instead of a single plane that might be nearer to your antennae.
    I found it was easier to aim then fire instead of holding fire and trying to aim.

Advertisement