Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money transfer

Options
  • 05-11-2004 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

i want to pay for something in a america, i want to know of payment method where i'm covered should the transaction fail (ie cashs in the money and doesnt send the goods)

basicly i want cover over my money should he try to screw me any suggestions?

ps:mods edit as fit not sure if this was the write fourm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

Is the item your buying, off the internet ? , if so do they take paypal ?

www.paypal.com

• Registered Users Posts: 65,321 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

credit card...

You can make your cc company refund you the money should you have been screwed. It'll take months though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

ah this guy said he didnt have a paypal account and wanted money order which seems dodgey anyway i can send him i cheque that cannot be cash until i say so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Beware - There are many, many scammers around. If he is offering you something at a price that is too good to be true, then it is too good to be true. If he looks for the money order after providing you with a DHL or Fedex shipping number, note that the number is meaningless and does NOT mean that the package is on its way to you.

Advertisement