Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sticky Insanity (so to speak)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Well, I like it, what about anybody else?

Though I'll be leaving mike65 to do the hard work! :D

Next thing you know - there'll be a charter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Ive only ever used the Inurance Companies one.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Good stuff Adam!

Would be good to have just one sticky called "sticky" at the top :)

Oh and yeah the bastid maintenance...

Seems to run at 03.04 every morning. I don't understand why pie, www and muppet have to be down at the same time :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

unkel wrote:
    Seems to run at 03.04 every morning. I don't understand why pie, www and muppet have to be down at the same time :confused:
    Cos Regi's a spa. No offense Regi. :) Nah, it's probably because a lot of the work is happening at database level, and there's only one database server. I'm pretty sure there's only two front-ends too, I think www load-balances to both.

I'll get me coat.

adam

Borzoi wrote:
    Next thing you know - there'll be a charter
    God no. Charters are for "confused" boards.

Feel free to rip the garbage out of my post and change the title btw. Obviously.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Very good idea, there's a few boards around here that could do with your touch! ;)

Farlz

I resigned as a mod, so now I have to stick my nose in other people's affairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Banned!:D

Okay Adam here's the story, I unstuck one thread (post pic of your car) and tried to unstick "Post pic of your Fav car/bike" but could'nt (will get onto the admins about that). The VRT thread will be unstuck when the budget passes. That will leave 5 which is okay by me. I've just been pondering a For Sale Sticky with Borzoi who reckons a sub-forum maybe the way forward. Which sound a good idea.

edit. "Post pic of Fav Car/bike" now unstuck..we're getting there!

Mike.

Advertisement