Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FM2005 half price on play.com

• 05-11-2004 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Anyone who doesn't feel like paying 54.99 for FM2005 in Game or HMV, it's on play.com for 28.99 delivered. Just a headsup, as excellent and all as FM2005 is, that pair trying to charge 54.99 is a ripoff.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Smyths are looking for €44.99 I think or maybe €49.99.
    Either way, if you're not buying online buy it in Smyths before the rip-off merchants GAME.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

At 28 euro you cant go wrong even if you do have to wait a few days for it to arrive at your house 54 euro or even 49 is a bit steep tbh 35 euro in the shops would be my limit.

/me Back to sitting next to the letter box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

34 euro in PCWorld now.....bro just rang!! they have 20 quid off this weekend only!! is it worth it????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

28quid is a bargin, if I wasnt just gonna copy it off someone else thats where i'd buy it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

have just ordered it from play.com.How long does it take.It sure beats forking out 54 euro to Game or any other rip off merchant.Is the game worth it.Are there many bugs? How fast is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Play take about four working days usually. I ordered mine today too, I'd expect to get it around Wednesday next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

it's definitely worth it, been playing it the last week and i'm addicted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Ordered mine from sendit.com for £15.99 sterling but got a £2 rebate link so it was listed at £15.99 and they sent it friday so i expect to have it next week and they charged my credit card and it cost the grand sum of €23.20 when converted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

kensutz wrote:
    it's definitely worth it, been playing it the last week and i'm addicted
    Already :)

Advertisement