Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Opel Tigra

Options
  • 05-11-2004 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Can't believe I am saying this but....I saw one of the new Opel Tigras in Blackrock this morning & it looked really nice....heres a few pics(which I didn't take ) :D

tigra.jpg
    tigra2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah I've seen the blue coloured one in kenilworth motors over at harolds cross, looks pretty nice.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

On an side note . Anyone know what was heppening in Maxwell Motors last night ?

Launch of the 1 series ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Which maxwells there be lot of them

Your forgeting one thing about that tigra, its an opel and its got something conflustering (folding metal roof) so it will open when it starts to rain, and when its sunny it will refuse to open. :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

sharkman wrote:
    On an side note . Anyone know what was heppening in Maxwell Motors last night ?

Launch of the 1 series ??
    1. I assume you mean Maxwell Motors in Blackrock.
    2. 1 series was alunched a few months back.
    3. IIRC they were doing the building up so they may have had a fancy re-opening last night.
    edit:-
    from http://www.maxwellmotorsbmw.ie/contentv3/index.cfm?fuseaction=page&pageID=3294&parentID=3303
    On the occasion of the opening of our new Showroom Maxwell Motors in connection with BMW Ireland will hold a Charity night on November 4th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its a girls car!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Whats the Irish retail on one of those bad boys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

id say somewhere in and around the same as the 206cc which is about 25k

EDIT: I wasn't far off! http://new-cars.nicemove.ie/research3.asp?id={C342F068-003D-43F4-A7C3-F6AC3F16344E}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Its a piece of ****,,, best left for girls and fags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

mike65 wrote:
    Its a girls car!
    rander00 wrote:
    Fletch....they've got your number :) ! ;)....last time you ever compliment the Tigra, eh? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

rander00 wrote:
    I suppose you got me there! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

ye i work in kenilworth and we have one there. its a nice car for hairdressers! will see soon if the electric roof and boot give trouble like the 206cc!

Advertisement