Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radar model

Options
  • 05-11-2004 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Im trying to model a very simple radar system in matlab. Has anyone got any experience of this, or maybe some sample code?

Thanks,
    Martin

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Out of curiousity are you trying to do a simple pulsed system and wait for the reply distance calculation, or you are you trying to model the changes in a continuous wave system where the static background is removed ?
    Or is it for steering a phase array ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

Hey,

I'm just starting the modelling process, so I've started with a very simple model. The model will consist of a pulsed-radar.

I will then model the signal as it is created, transmitted, passed thru the atmosphere, scattered by the target and returned from the target.

I will then attempt to extract target information from the returned target signature...

Advertisement