Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is your region like?

• 05-11-2004 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Well, the topic says it all. Do you live in the country, in a small or big city?... How's it like there when it comes to nature? I live in the country, 10 miles away from Aveiro, a city with about 25000 people, but near the sea and with many wildlife habitats. Around here the ground is mainly plain and there are many woods. We can often see foxes (which are becoming rare in Portugal), hares, weasels... We have a wide variety of birds, as we can easily see crows, storks, eagles and others. And that's about it :cool:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I was born and raised in the city and still live here.
    Its probably the reason I like to go camping now, to get away from it all.

My grandparents live in the country and it is very peacefull there...I think i might like to live on a ranch someday with lots of trees and animals all around :)

Advertisement