Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeans or Skirts

• 05-11-2004 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

In my bid to create a clear picture of the nations most wanted woman I must follow up the blonde or brunnete debate with an equally fascinating if not even tougher question.

You all know those deisel jeans, yummy!

And I assume you all know those wavy mini skirts.........*drools on the keyboard*

So which is it?

Or do you prefer something a little different.

Pesonally its the mini skirt, although i am an "ass man"!

Jeans or Skirts 211 votes

Jeans (ass hugging)
    0% 0 votes
    Mini Skirt (lots of leg showing)
    38% 81 votes
    Whats a woman
    55% 118 votes
    other
    5% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

why post a poll and a thread to me thats just spamming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I'm having probs with Mr gates xp, gave me an error message as I was posting the poll and for some reason the poll didn't show. I am currently contemplating disposing of either xp or mr gates (both are equally evil)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

I want to vote Atari Jaguar :D

Honestly though, I think that certain people look good in jeans and should never wear mini's and vice versa.
    Some girls have legs and thighs like tree trunks and should NEVER wear a skirt where as other girls have legs that are nice and shapely and shouldn't be hidden under trousers.
    It's all relative really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

where's the option for personality?

i crack myself so consistently, up.

quarryman wrote:
    where's the option for personality?

i crack myself so consistently, up.

I think you'll find I have included it under "ass huggin" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

I think it depends on the woman to be honest!Some look great in jeans, whereas, ive found some women in skirts and i cant for the life of me take my eyes off their legs!

What gets me though is women who have cracking legs and wear these skirts but say they dont like it when blokes stare at them!....eh, am i missing something here, why do they dress like that then!Of course they want you looking at them!

yeah but theres a difference between looking and perving!!!

its a fine line. Although there are those legs out there that you just can't help but perv on.

Im not talking about constantly staring!....I know thats perving!but if they are nice legs, as much as i try to fight it or it might even be involuntary but i find my eyes constantly draw to them!if even just in short bursts!hehe but i cant help it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

trigger tisk tisk. starring at ppl!
    i love being in a skirt i've got a big (ish) A$$ (which i love) and pretty sweet legs so wearing a short skirt makes both look good,even great sometimes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

i love being in a skirt i've got a big (ish) A$$ (which i love) and pretty sweet legs so wearing a short skirt makes both look good,even great sometimes

Cajun - we want pictures ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Picture? ;)

Tight jeans are nice, as are short skirts. I think it depends on who's in them.

no no trig your a perv...... i seen you its disgraceful.... i'm so ashamed that i know you oh my goodness.....

nah your not you just a 20+male

no pic i'm at work will post one asap when i get pc up and running at home

I like skirts too - not just short ones but clingy three quarter length ones with a split up the side are v sexy. Tight jeans are nice too but my ex used to say mine weren't tight enough!

Also what do you girls think of shorts on guys. I hate them. Rarely have I seen a guy in shorts and though mmm.

And you can imagine the abuse i get in real life off her! :rolleyes: :D

but you just gotta love me

only boxer shorts make me go mmmm and they have to be the clingy ones so you can just imagine whats hiding oh oh and only black ones

Thats up for debate! ;):D

Anyways, those hugging jeans a great too!especially when theyre low hanging and a tummy area to match!....throw in a little button piercing too and Bob is defineately you mothers brother! :D

? who's bob??

• Advertisement

There's +rep points in it for you for a picture ... :D

Tis just a saying i heard from somewhere that i thought was funny!....No need to take it litterally or anything else i say for that matter unless i specifically say otherwise! ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

? who's bob??

Bob's your uncle. :cool:

*edit* oh yeah.... I vote for ass-huggin jeans. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

depends on the girl entirely. skirts suit certain types of girls, than jeans do. and vice versa. ive no prefrence tbh. all depends on the girl. seen women look absolutly stunning in both!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

No more polls sprinkles.

You've filled your quota for this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I wear short skirts quite a bit because they're comfortable and easy to match with other clothes. I don't see how people can consider legs to be sexual. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

simu wrote:
    I wear short skirts quite a bit because they're comfortable and easy to match with other clothes. I don't see how people can consider legs to be sexual. :eek:
    That's because men have hairy legs.

Women's legs aren't necessarily sexual, but they are an attractive feature that makes one sexy.

seamus wrote:
    No more polls sprinkles.

You've filled your quota for this month.

I think your right! So close to finding the perfect woman though.... Brunette with short skirts, where on earth will i find one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

difficult one for me ths one.... dammit!!!! See, I used to dig the **** outta mini skirts on women but since my girlfriend has the best looking ass in the world & it looks even better in a pair of jeans I gotta say 'JEANS'. They just show off 'ass' a whole bunch better...... make me wanna go-a-spanking I tells ya..... ;);)

and no - I will not be posting a picture of her ass for any of you assclowns who post a reply requesting one - LMAO.... :D:D:D

::: ven0mous :::

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I vote for jeans. Most women look incredible in a nicely fitting pair of jeans (unless they are grossly over weight) whereas a short skirt A:only suits some girls and B: I don't like it cos short skirts tend to be worn by underage teens when they start going out cos they seem to class "shortest skirt ever" as sophisticated.... I don't understand it myself but I think it's like an underage guy putting gel in his hair and attempting to make himself look cool.... Must be a teen thing.......

Simu thats probably the same as making a comment on a guys but... Chances are the guys around you will wonder what the hell yur on about.... Same for legs and men... a nice pair of legs on a lady is yummy

how do women in tight jeans get them down when they go to the toilet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Same way they got them on, with a shoe horn. :p

woosaysdan wrote:

Why do u think women go to the toilet in pairs?????

Why do you also think they take bloody forever in there!?!?!?!

LOL :) - you have us sussed!

I remember having a pair of jeans so tight my date asked me if they were sprayed on!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

simu wrote:

Would you consider a ham sandwich to be meaty, or a book to be pagey? ;)

you looked good at the boards beers climaxer ;)

rar!!

woosaysdan wrote:
    you jump up and down wiggle and clench the b!tch is tring to get them back up

you looked good at the boards beers climaxer ;)

rar!!

You looked pretty good yourself SMAK ;) - maybe you boys can wear a kilt for us girls at the next one!

Cajun - we're all looking forward to your pic....

climaxer wrote:
    You looked pretty good yourself SMAK ;) - maybe you boys can wear a kilt for us girls at the next one!

Cajun - we're all looking forward to your pic....
    having worn a sarong out one night [and a bikini top] im not doing it again. too cold, and where do yuo keep your money ;)

• Advertisement

you jump up and down wiggle and clench the b!tch is tring to get them back up

charming :)

soon dont eorry anyway the beers will be soon and i shall be in something short for that

Anyone wanna pour me a beer!?

Tis mighty thristy work all this posting and all!...tis Friday too!

having worn a sarong out one night [and a bikini top] im not doing it again. too cold, and where do yuo keep your money ;)

Down your bikini top ;) - a couple of €20 each side will give the effect of fuller breasts!

Sprinkles you left out my ex's fav outfit - he loved me in my working suit i.e. office style trousers and jacket. Very prim and proper ;)

Trigger - I'd love a pint too.

Settled then!

4 o'clock.....im out that door and im gonna hit that alcohol with a vengeance!HAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

seamus wrote:
    That's because men have hairy legs.

Women's legs aren't necessarily sexual, but they are an attractive feature that makes one sexy.

Well, I can get the idea that some pairs of legs look better than others and so on. It's just that when i was reading this thread, it sounded like people got off on legs and legs only!

I wonder will it ever become fashionable for men's legs to be hairless? In fact, I'm sure men's legs were considered to be sex objects back in the 17th century or there abouts.

Oh no way its not only legs!....there are many other features!just seemed to turn to legs considering the thread is really around the leg area!

simu wrote:
    Well, I can get the idea that some pairs of legs look better than others and so on. It's just that when i was reading this thread, it sounded like people got off on legs and legs only!

I wonder will it ever become fashionable for men's legs to be hairless? In fact, I'm sure men's legs were considered to be sex objects back in the 17th century or there abouts.
    i think that was only for men that liked other men women didnt have much of an opion back then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Mini skirt all the way! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Demeant0r wrote:
    Mini skirt all the way! :D
    ^
    |
    |
    I'm with him

• Advertisement
Advertisement