Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeans or Skirts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

nice pics,the guy in the backround of the middle one looks rofl btw :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

rofl???? sorry me no comput??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

why thank you for your thank you

Your Welcome for your "your welcome"

so weres your pix????

so weres your pix????

Oh, I like a challange!

I'll bring you a pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

I m stil gonna have to say skirts!!!!!

me too and kilts

are you still hanging around here tiger?

Skirts is is then. The people have spoken!

sprinkles wrote:
    are you still hanging around here tiger?

Skirts is is then. The people have spoken!

i'm still waiting for your pix :p:p:p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I'm a total legs man..and the fact that the skirt provides easy access - well, what more can a man ask for??

• Advertisement

i'm still waiting for your pix :p:p:p

Totally forgot. I shall bring one in and upload post haste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

here's me in a skirt and jeans.
    I think I look rather fetching.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Nasty_Girl wrote:

Lol that was rather disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

mm i recently went 2 town in a small beige skirt and unusually i got attention(i dont usually get much attention)so id have to say SKIRTS SKIRTS SKIRTS! :D

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    kudos :D

David19 wrote:
    What!? How dare you I think I look fabulous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

David19 wrote:

Touche!

Nasty Girl, when ya due? ;) hehe

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    What!? How dare you I think I look fabulous!

Maybe so, but when ya see the links and think they might actually be pics and realise they arent it kinda brings the *hrmph* out of ya! :D

*adele* wrote:
    mm i recently went 2 town in a small beige skirt and unusually i got attention(i dont usually get much attention)so id have to say SKIRTS SKIRTS SKIRTS! :D

I assume your not a dude then!

• Advertisement

sprinkles wrote:
    I assume your not a dude then!

It would seem likely my good man! :D

Hows the tea party coming along sprinkles?.....Any royalty gracing your fair garden just yet?(or was it you i had this banter with?!?!? :confused: )

I sense this thread is turning towards "putting a face to the name" sorta thing!

The tea party is indeed fabulous. Everybody is hav ing a jovial time. Crumpets for all.

Good idea chap!

Face to name!

I'll have mine uploaded this weekend. Cajun already started the ball rolling.

Ah jolly good!

I hope you dont mind if i bring along my good friend the Prince of Monaco!He's terribly interested in trying his hand at polo!I think he'll find Skills quite impressive!nnnnYeeeeeessssss quite i say! :D

Carry on!

Oh yes and in keeping with the thread!Once again i'll say skirts!But tight fitting jeans just got a notch up in my book when i saw a girl on the train this morning!PHWOARRRRRR! she looked HOT! :D

And yes i could get a pic up but it would be from a ****ty mobile!All depends on who wants to see it first!hehe

Trigger! wrote:
    Ah jolly good!

I hope you dont mind if i bring along my good friend the Prince of Monaco!He's terribly interested in trying his hand at polo!I think he'll find Skills quite impressive!nnnnYeeeeeessssss quite i say! :D

Carry on!

Oh yes and in keeping with the thread!Once again i'll say skirts!But tight fitting jeans just got a notch up in my book when i saw a girl on the train this morning!PHWOARRRRRR! she looked HOT! :D

And yes i could get a pic up but it would be from a ****ty mobile!All depends on who wants to see it first!hehe

Tally ho!
    Seems all rather delightful. I say, do you belive the prince of monoco would be interested in a spot of curling? Great sport you know, for the gentile, like ourselves.

sprinkles wrote:
    Tally ho!
    Seems all rather delightful. I say, do you belive the prince of monoco would be interested in a spot of curling? Great sport you know, for the gentile, like ourselves.

I say he would old chum!He is rather fascinated by the delights of our culture!Its all he talks about!Im sure he'll need to be informed on what exactly 'curling' is, much as myself!but it will be a jolly lot of fun! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

theres a place for pointless spam. its called cuckoos nest.

• Advertisement

skywalker wrote:
    theres a place for pointless spam. its called cuckoos nest.

Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning! :rolleyes:

Chill out ay, tis only a bit of banter!You'd swear it was a crime or something, why dont you just not read it!

I do believe he is a bit miffed.

Cheer up chap. Have some tea.

Skirts BTW

Trigger! wrote:
    I say he would old chum!He is rather fascinated by the delights of our culture!Its all he talks about!Im sure he'll need to be informed on what exactly 'curling' is, much as myself!but it will be a jolly lot of fun! :D

Its a popular sport in that funny little country called scotland I believe. They enjoy pushing a large round object along the ice while, and this is the best bit, their chums sweep the ice in front of it. Jolly good fun.

Leave it to those crazy, odd sounding people in the highlands to come up with that one.

sprinkles wrote:
    I do believe he is a bit miffed.

Cheer up chap. Have some tea.

Skirts BTW

Quite right!

Yes, Why dont you join our high society?I do believe i can put in a good word for you with Anne of York!Feisty little one she is! :D

Oh yea, i think Jeans it is for today!I saw another attractive set of legs in tight fitting jeans while i was out for breakfast! :)

sprinkles wrote:
    Its a popular sport in that funny little country called scotland I believe. They enjoy pushing a large round object along the ice while, and this is the best bit, their chums sweep the ice in front of it. Jolly good fun.

Leave it to those crazy, odd sounding people in the highlands to come up with that one.

Ah yes, thats reminded me!All that sweeping though seems too much like what Jeeves would do!Not for a man of my status!Im sure i can ask him to join in!He's terribley exciteable though!

• Advertisement

i wouldnt say im annoyed by it. but if you want to banter with your mates, why not do it via pm. or in a thread out of the way, that way everyone doesnt, like, see the thread. instead of like making it stay at the top of probly the busiest forum on here?

skywalker wrote:
    i wouldnt say im annoyed by it. but if you want to banter with your mates, why not do it via pm. or in a thread out of the way, that way everyone doesnt, like, see the thread. instead of like making it stay at the top of probly the busiest forum on here?

Well my darling perhaps you could vote and give your opinion on the topic at hand. ;)

I dont know how this is a problem!To me its far easier to just not read it than to actually post your disproval of it!

ok then, my apologies for going off topic slightly!

sprinkles wrote:
    Well my darling perhaps you could vote and give your opinion on the topic at hand. ;)

the results are coming up so i must have already voted when this thread originally surfaced. cant remember. i think it was for jeans
    Trigger! wrote:
    I dont know how this is a problem!To me its far easier to just not read it than to actually post your disproval of it!

it is generally but when the same thread stays at the top of after hours for so long you will eventually click on it. i did click on this thread a while ago when it was several pages old and read all of it.

but for the last couple of pages its pretty crappy, just spam between you guys, which is fine, but why do it in such a public place, if you guys are friends or something (and not attention whores, but far be it from me to suggest that) then why not take it to pm?

Trigger! wrote:
    ok then, my apologies for going off topic slightly!
    hey im up for offtopicness (is that a word?) as much as the next guy, but by definition to be off the current topic you have to have a topic. cmon theres so much ****e posted in this thread by you guys.

Wella actually the off the topic topic was about posting your pics. Seen as Cajun Tiger has so kindly put hers up and I am going to at the weekend. The last page was a bit of carp talk alright but its not going to kill anyone and most of it has been in reply to you.

So join in the fun. Where's your Easter spirit? ;)

Post your pic up.

Ah its all just a bit of fun! :D

No offense, but we aint exactly talking about worldwide issues here!

Speaking of which, i think its lost its fun factor now!

So true.

Work of the grinch no doubt!

Cheerio for now!

Well in the spirit of goin off topic heres a pic!(crap moby one!)

He likes jeans, no wait skirts!!! ok ok cant he just have both!? :D

Hot pants!

Damn it. I should have added them to the poll.

Why does hindsight mock me all the time?

WHY?????

W4211.jpg

May the lord strike you down for that error! :rolleyes: tut tut!hehe :D

• Advertisement

:D Shame on me.

Schoolboy error.

Ah you have much to learn!....give it time, it will come!

But yeah can i vote for hotpants too?but you dont see much women walking around in them to honest!hehe ah theyre all good!what can i say, jeans,skirts,hotpants!I love em all! :D

true. If hotpants was in there I'd have to include thongs and old shcool panties.

All of which are perfectly acceptable I find.

Best keep it clean though, I can see this being moved to Slydice :):)

Trigger! wrote:
    Maybe so, but when ya see the links and think they might actually be pics and realise they arent it kinda brings the *hrmph* out of ya! :D
    heehee made ya look ya dirty beggar! but they are quite true to life if I do say so myself

I wouldnt exactly say dirty begger now!hehe

You cant help but be curious as what someone looks like! :D can ya?

Trigger! wrote:
    Well in the spirit of goin off topic heres a pic!(crap moby one!)

He likes jeans, no wait skirts!!! ok ok cant he just have both!? :D
    who is that in the pic?

*adele* wrote:
    who is that in the pic?

eh hehe......its me! :D

would hardly post a pic of someone else now would i!

Trigger! wrote:
    I wouldnt exactly say dirty begger now!hehe

You cant help but be curious as what someone looks like! :D can ya?
    Well now you do know what I look like!! Remember fat bottomed girls make the rockin world go round yeah

he he he ur very artsitic :D yay fat asses shall rule!

• Advertisement

sprinkles wrote:
    Hot pants!

Damn it. I should have added them to the poll.

Why does hindsight mock me all the time?

WHY?????

W4211.jpg
    they not hot pants fool!!!!

they are kniker shorties

Advertisement