Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes board needed?

Options
  • 22-05-2000 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

/me rekons its dead. Perhaps a jokes board that has like daily jokes from the main jokes sites like joke-a-day etc? Yes I know that After Hours is the general 'joke' board atm but that board is very, ummm well versatile we shall say (every piece of excretion is posted there smile.gif).

Or just get rid of the tribes board completely and dont bother replacing it smile.gif
    OR just ignore this suggestion completely. (I posted on the books board because I felt it looked quiet smile.gif)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I feel that people from Galway need a valid means of expression so the tribes board should stay rolleyes.gif.
    Or else let half-life people who wish to avoid the raging flame-wars quietly move there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Don't write off the Tribes board just yet - Tribes 2 isn't that far away so I can see something of a revolution approaching the board - it used to be the busiest board after Quake.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

My feelings exactly.

Wait for Tribes 2 :-)

John.
    --

Advertisement