Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boxers or briefs-does it MATTER?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Seraphina wrote:
    tis not what you wear, its how you wear it
    couldn't have put it better!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

Seraphina wrote:
    tis not what you wear, its how you wear it
    So I can wear my knickers on my head then? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

no

i think you quite entirely missed the point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

BrianD3 wrote:
    Playing sport or doing exercise without the benefit of supportive underwear is stupid. The mere thought of it makes me cringe. Wait till one of you guys suffers a testicular torsion or a twisted epididymis due to your unsupportive boxers. You'll be in agony and will have to be rushed to hospital, if you're not treated in time your balls will be starved of blood, will turn gangerous and could drop off.

BrianD3

Have used boxers all my life and have played quite a bit of sport and never had a problem before with anything like that!

but each to ones own!.....defo a boxers man myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Quite simply put - there is NO excuse for ANY man out there once you get over 16 to wear ball huggers - I'm sorry, it's true. I know this will offend some people, but any man who wears ball huggers I seriously have to question whether he's willing to let go of his childhood & let his balls finally drop & let the sweet chariot swing low & free, the way nature intended..... tis not nice to let your balls get all cooped up & sweaty; lets face it, no one likes being on a crowded train - what makes you think your hairy balls like being cooped up & hugged constantly like that? BOXERS PEOPLE - BOXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I tuck mine into my sock tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,754 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ven0m wrote:
    let the sweet chariot swing low & free

LOL :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Dave wrote:
    I tuck mine into my sock tbh.

Yes of course you do, especially after you lye on your own hand to make it go numb so you can imagine it's someone else when you're going to stroke one out ;););):D:D;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bgamer

mad m wrote: »
    Get all his briefs and fling them in bin,get replacement boxers or jersey ones that you like,then he'll have no choice....Gave up wearing briefs in my teens.Boxers are the way to go...Ballcrushers are a NO NO.... :D
    A great tip on how to wreck relationships and give bad advice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 bgamer

ven0m wrote: »
    Quite simply put - there is NO excuse for ANY man out there once you get over 16 to wear ball huggers - I'm sorry, it's true. I know this will offend some people, but any man who wears ball huggers I seriously have to question whether he's willing to let go of his childhood & let his balls finally drop & let the sweet chariot swing low & free, the way nature intended..... tis not nice to let your balls get all cooped up & sweaty; lets face it, no one likes being on a crowded train - what makes you think your hairy balls like being cooped up & hugged constantly like that? BOXERS PEOPLE - BOXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in 30 years when your balls will match your missus drooping bits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Bessacadia wrote: »
    My hubby is tall and thin,but muscular, not puny.He insists on wearing briefs and I think they just look foul.

I have bought him dead sexy jersey boxers, but he'll wear them once or twice and then go back to wearing KNICKERS and I hate it!

Why do you brief wearing men find them better than boxers?
    Just as an aside, I wear thongs, but on the odd occasion when I decide to wear my big knickers, a comment is always made, so I think I'm entitled to have a preference :D

boxers is a must for me... my boys need the room :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Seven and a half..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Necro-Zombie thread from 2004

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement