Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo Help

Options
  • 05-11-2004 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Good after noon one and all :) I hope you all had a good week? I am looking for some help in designing a logo. I am not artistic at all as I have found out :( I know in my head roughly what the logo should look like but I am unable to get it on paper.

Here are my ideas and if any of you can help me I would be most appreciative :)

The Name that I am thinking of using for my small org is Iping. And I wan planning on having ping waves coming out of the P or the dot on the i

What I mean by ping waves are like two half brackets coming out on each side to symbolise a pinging noise. Like in the submarines.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks
    Mark :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Had a go. see what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

my attempt:

iping.jpg

If your organisation is non-commercial, then go ahead and use it. Otherwise, I'd appreciate a PM if you are interested in the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

my attempt:

orangeblue.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

sionnach wrote:
    my attempt:

orangeblue.jpg

thats kick ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

dangerman and sionnach. Excellent work, I think I should remove my effort!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 mistong

Hi Lads sorry for the late reply but thanks for the good work here :) I am going to have a bit of a look at the logos and then think what one suits my needs best :)

Then I should be able to make a bit of a payment. I am not rich or the like :( .

Well talk soon
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

sionnach wrote:
    my attempt:

orangeblue.jpg

The best by leagues.

Brilliant work :cool:

Advertisement