Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Crichton - Timeline

Options
  • 25-05-2000 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

A mad old man is found wandering in the Arizona desert with the plan of a 14th-century French monastery in his pocket. The same monastery is under excavation by a team of archaeologists from Yale, and when the head of the team disappears, three young graduate students set out to find him.

This book is a mixture of science faction[1], fantasy, history and everything else that Crichton does to create a wonderful story. I'm not finished yet, but even at this stage I have to say it's too good to put down.

If you like your sf, get this.

Al.

1. Not a typo.

Amazon.co.uk version

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Here's an interesting link. This technology is not bs...

Centre for Quantum Computation

Al.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Just bought it yesterday, seems interesting at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Finished! Great read, highly recommended!!

I had one or 2 reservations but won't air them here until you're done reading (I hate when I have a criticism in mind while reading a book!)

Alo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Can't say that I'm a Crichton fan,

but I'm off to buy that one today smile.gif sounds interesting.

Advertisement