Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny Carey Vs. Mike Portnoy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

well, its a matter of opinion, because chances are they are equal in skill

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Dave Grohl is a class drummer,i love his drumming on that Queens of stoneage track bloody awesome.
    Im new to Dream Theater but Portnoy is amazing.

he is. I love the sound of his octaves(i think they're called?) those small long drums, make a cool noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Dcully wrote:
    Dave Grohl is a class drummer,i love his drumming on that Queens of stoneage track bloody awesome.
    Jimmy Chamberlain (of Smashing Pumpkins fame) is much, much better though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 theyellowdart12

oh yes of course...........but eh..................daney ( says it all ) even his name has style! :cool:

• Advertisement

yes, but anyway, can someone tall me what/how portnoy plays the drums at 5:45 onwards in Another Dimension on LTE2? He's playing a normal beat, and also playing quick chops on the other side of his kit O_o

Advertisement