Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60 seals.What sort of sick people are in this world?

• 05-11-2004 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3719992

this is what i'm talking about. 60 seals.Dead. how the hell could anyone bring themselves to shoot, bludgeon and EVEN drive a nail thru the head of an animal-in particular a seal?!?!? I'm not a big animal person, i mean i love dogs and cats and occasionally il do the odd bit for charity, but this is really disgusting and when i heard about it my stomach lurched. I dont know what this post will achieve, maybe it'l get people talking about it and someone might go to the gardai, that wont bring the seals back but....its a small consolation..if any

sorry to post such bad news

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Id be worryed about what those people could do to other people as there has to be something wrong in your head to kill 60 seals in the way they where or any way at all tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

omg, that's just sick. I hope they catch the f*ckers and torture them. That's awful - disgusting, omg I'm shocked! How could anyone drive a nail down through a seal's head? People like that need to be thrown into a bottomless pit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

This smells fishy to me.

Enough said... (I sadly have no evidence :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Dirty, heartless, greedy swines. They fish out the sea, throwing back boatloads of dead fish, to claim their huge subvention from the EU, and when there's not enough fish left they blame the starving seals for tearing their nets, and murder them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Saw it in the mirror and evening herald today, absolutely sickened and completely disheartened in the human race after seeing it. Seals for gods sake!! BABY SEALS! Absolutely horrendous, words cant describe the anger i'm feeling right now. sick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement