Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention all Pink Floyd fans

Options
  • 06-11-2004 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey guys,

Im a pretty big fan of pink floyd and was hopin thered be some people out there who'd wanna have discussions or just talk about em in general. i couldnt find any pink floyd threads so far so i hope i can get some cool people together to talk about some pretty cool music.

Whos your favourite Pink Floyd member over all the years? 14 votes

Syd Barrett
    0%
    Roger Waters
    7%
    John 1 vote
    Nick Mason
    35%
    byteNeMiSiSFrank GrimestoffoRattlor 5 votes
    David Gilmour
    7%
    Doctor J 1 vote
    Richard Wright
    50%
    Karl Hungusmike65Treebeardrasher_b2the_obsoleteZombienoshStarbreaker 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Richard Wright
    whats there to say?

pink floyd ....... legends........ nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Starbreaker

Richard Wright
    you said it dude. i went to a talk with nick mason on monday in belfast. was really cool. btw, vote in the poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Richard Wright
    just did

one of my fav albums of all time
    is the wall live limited edition

had to edit that, my god im half asleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Richard Wright
    I like them all! But I voted Gilmore for his beautiful guitar and fine vocals (which tended to be overlooked when Waters fronted the band).

Mike.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Nick Mason
    just did

one of my fav albums of all time
    is the wall live limited edition

had to edit that, my god im half asleep
    Wouldnt' mind getting my hands on that. I have just The Wall which still is great but I'm sure the Live version is great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

personally i think all waters stuff like the wall is their most overrated work.
    I think Syd barrett really was a genius, a complete spacer, but a genius nonetheless. I prefer the floyds more chilled work like 'soundtrack to the film more' rather than the later waters era wall stuff.
    anyone here seen live at pompeii?
    BEST. MUSIC. VIDEO. EVER/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

Richard Wright
    Words cannot express how awesome a guitar player David Gilmore is. He's my #1 guitar hero. I saw Roger Waters at The Point there a couple years back and it was great, but the guitar players weren't a patch on Gilmore for expressiveness. He's truly a one of a kind

Advertisement