Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 5: Cold Sation 12 [Spoliers]

Options
  • 06-11-2004 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

]If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

Cant wait to see this episode 2nd part of this 3 parter i watched the add for it and it looks sweet

Rate This Episode 6 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    16%
    Round Cable 1 vote
    Ok
    66%
    azezilCloverbkehoeUser45701 4 votes
    Bad
    16%
    Stark 1 vote
    You Wasted 44 Mins of My Life And I Want Them Back
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Ok
    very good episdode, decension in the ranks.... how crap are those torpedoes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Good
    More praise this week:

Spoliers:

What was the deal with the non-augment 'child' of Soong?,why only enhance his hearing???, for a minute I thought he was his real son, and Data's creator, well until Malik shot him, shocking stuff. As Archer said people who think they're better than others are dangerous, loved how Malik lied about Rakeen's death and the power struggle between him and Soong. The torture scene was gruesome and also showed that Soong was willing to save the scientist but Malik wouldn't do what he was told and it was too late to save the scientist, Soong was human, Malik was a cold blooded murderer. The scene on the Denolbulan shuttle reminded me of ST2 and of Khan and his fellow Augments, like really hit me it face. Oh another good episode, let's hope that it continues..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The torpedos enterprise have seem pritty weak ass and the cgi at the end was Babylon 5 quality :eek: but other than that it was a very good episode.I wonder how the power struggle will end? im hopeing soong kills malik its clear he is nothing but a cold blooded killer.

Also is it just me or is the Bird of prey massive? it seems bigger than the enterprise!.

9/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

More praise this week:

Spoliers:

What was the deal with the non-augment 'child' of Soong?,why only enhance his hearing???

more spoilers:

its not that his hearing was the only thing enhanced by design, (i think) they referred to him as having mutant genes, so only the hearing was enhanced with all the other augmentation not occuring.

dw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    good episode
    i like the way its going but anyone who visits startrek.com gets the next episode partially runined for them cause ht epic on the main page half lets u know what happens in the nnext episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aye another good episode quite enjoyable. some very good scenes there with the torture i look forward to the next one.

kudos again to user for his thread titles saving me hassle (its spelt spoiler though ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Spelling nazi! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    its true i dont deny it lol

Advertisement