Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fourth Protocol/The Fist of God

Options
  • 15-06-2000 9:46am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone read them?
    Good book's by Frederick Forseith(that is now spelt right)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeah, read 4th definitely, can't remember if read the other one or not - what's the plot?

I love Forsythe (is that not it?), excellent author.

Who wrote The Odessa File? Was that him?

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

yup - that's the man.
    excellent stuff those books.
    Fist of God is the gulf war super-gun one.
    he also wrote Day of the Jackal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Haven't read Fist.... is it worthwhile?

Goin' for a pint in Frankfurt on Tuesday Boss? Maybe have a look at the match? Tis only a wee drive up from Munchen!! smile.gif

Hehe...

Alo who'll be in Frankfurt...

PS Hopefully I won't have the same problems with local law enforcement... smile.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I saw the film of the fourth too, Michael Caine in the lead role, fairly cool actually.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Trojan, you in Germany?...Frankfurt?...call down bai, or something.Barrells of laughs to be had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I thought it was Jeffrey Archer who wrote the Odessa File. Very good book though. Any of you read the Forth Estate?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

nein

Advertisement