Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So what did happen on 4th November?

• 06-11-2004 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

I know we all got the day off lectures, which was great, but I thought we got the day off so that we could celebrate UCD 150. As far as I could see, there wasn't much celebration going on that day. The only event I heard of was a gig in the student bar! Was there anything else that I missed or did everyone just spend the day in bed like the students that we are?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

bed. hungover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Bed. It was great. Thank you UCD, sleeping is truly the best way to celebrate your 150th birthday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I cvame into college and spent the day in the 3rd year comp sci lab, working on my graphics project. It was fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Yeah, that was my plan too, but it turned into a lovely day spent in bed then playing World of Warcraft. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Kevok wrote:
    Yeah, that was my plan too, but it turned into a lovely day spent in bed then playing World of Warcraft. :P
    :) Myslef and barry (aka sw16) started playing tetris. Brian's comment: "Hello marking on a curve". :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Brian's comment would have been about the Formal Syntax which me, him and about half the class have yet to turn in.

I wasn't planning on being able to get 60% in it anyway so it doesn't really matter. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Kevok wrote:
    Brian's comment would have been about the Formal Syntax which me, him and about half the class have yet to turn in.

I wasn't planning on being able to get 60% in it anyway so it doesn't really matter. :D
    you can get 85-90 on that exam with a little swotting, your answers are either right or wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

uberwolf wrote:
    you can get 85-90 on that exam with a little swotting, your answers are either right or wrong
    My answers must have all been wrong because I got ~40% :D It's a waste of time, I can't even remember what the hell it was all about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

We had lectures :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

My answers must have all been wrong because I got ~40% :D It's a waste of time, I can't even remember what the hell it was all about!
    nor can I, but when was that ever the point ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The 4th? Bed, shopping and Metroid Prime. :p

Advertisement