Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Javascript help needed

Options
  • 06-11-2004 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

I am trying to improve my image gallery my having a javascript gallery that my vititors press buttons to scroll through them.

Only thing is that all the types of scripts I have used have faild and I can't see whats going wrong! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

Comeon you are gonna have to do better than that if you want help. A Link or some code maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Neither can we ;)

Post the code or URL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Leman_Russ

Ok, sorry for not posting code, but I got it working through trial and error.

Nice to see people care though.

I do need, however, to see if I can find some script to allow me to show a random picture from a certain folder on my server.

Anyone know of any such code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

I do need, however, to see if I can find some script to allow me to show a random picture from a certain folder on my server.

Anyone know of any such code?

A quick google leads me here:

http://www.raingod.com/raingod/resources/Programming/JavaScript/Software/RandomImages/Source.html

Enjoy, and start googling for stuff like this yourself. :)

Advertisement