Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tara Reids Nipple

• 06-11-2004 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

sweet jaysus, was just surfing through some sites and saw one of the most hideous things ever, yep Tara Reid's nipple. Nos some of you may remember tara reid as the once attractive girl from american pie and van wilder, it seems those days are gone :(

Basically she was at P Diddys ball and her gown slid down revealing her left boob and probably the most horrendous boobie job in history. The site i saw it at has an apt name "thatsjustnotright". Crap i can't believe she paid someone to mutilate her like that :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

its also in the mirror despite me thinking u have been running google searches "tara reid topless" I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Personally I didn't find it all that bad :)

EDIT altho I will state that 99.9% of all boob jobs i've seen look terrible and I can't understand why a woman would want to have em done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭savemejebus

benefit of the doubt, no finer 4 words in history. still in honesty i saw it by chance and they were hq (ie huge) pics so the bad job was truly terrible, awful scarring eurgh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

From the pictures I've seen it looks like she's had a botched boob job done. The area of skin surrounding her nipple is supposed to be circular, but isn't. It looks weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

ha ha shes got funny tits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yip seen it in the Sun (i'm not proud of it)

Them's dirty boobies.... not pleasant....

....still

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Just seen this video of it - http://www.tgpprofessional.com/celeb143/m01.mpg

The whole incident is just funny, the way she stands there smiling away oblivious to what's happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Exit wrote:
    Just seen this video of it - http://www.tgpprofessional.com/celeb143/m01.mpg

The whole incident is just funny, the way she stands there smiling away oblivious to what's happening.
    LOL that's gas.
    Watch the camera flashes closely... they're just blinking slowly until her top starts falling down... then it's like a bloody strobe light once the nipps come out... then once the woman comes and lifts it up for her the flashes stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Hahahaha... if i wasn't all repped out id rep you good.... thats ridiculous... how can she not have noticed that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

She probably didn't notice because as per usual she was probably off her bint on something!!!!

Well - she can now never go on one of those "I never had surgery" buzzes cos baby, we seen em now & we know ;)

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

arf! what an ass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

The poor girl looks so spaced. I feel really sorry for her! Another good reason to not get stoned. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭savemejebus

check out her response to the slip, poor thing, she obviously never intended on her boobs getting her press ever again. Thats why she had them enlarged

TARA 'HURT' BY BOOB BLUNDER

(excerpt from the new york post)

As paparazzi clicked away merrily, an oblivious Reid continued to pose. But her smile turned into a grimace when she realized her breast was exposed after a handler ran over and frantically pushed her fallen strap back onto her shoulder.

"I took off my jacket and my strap fell off. It was awful. The photographers were like lunatics — high-fiving each other in front of me. It was so embarrassing. There were so many paparazzi and the flashbulbs were going off, I couldn't see anything."

"I didn't even know what was happening. I was like, 'It's not nice to take a picture like that. Please don't print the picture,' but they just laughed."

The pixie actress seemed exasperated by this latest burst of bad press: "I'm known as this retard . . . I want to grow up. I don't want to be the drunk girl. It hurts my feelings when you guys write stuff about me. It's not just me — it affects everyone around me. I just want everyone to leave me alone — let me graduate. It's like I'm in college and you guys won't let me get my degree."

Reid swears she has changed her wild ways: "I'm not crazy anymore. I'll be 29 on Monday and am celebrating at my mom's house in New Jersey. I didn't do anything. Paris seems to be able to move on from situations all the time, why can't I?"

Advertisement