Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A song I heard

Options
  • 06-11-2004 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hey, was just listening to that phantom radio station. anyway, heard a song a couple of times goes "Anyone can be a (lose it all) " and keeps on repeating with things one can be, anyway -always catches my ear, so wondering if anyone knows what im talking about and could tell me who this artist is,

thanks =)

oh, and since im typing anway, does neone know if theres a place that phantom puts up their play lists? (im listening online if that makes a dif.. ) some of these songs are nice and would like to know where they are coming from =)

thank ya'll so very much~Beth

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Sounds like that Paddy Casey song "Saints and Sinners". If they don't have it in the shop, just look for anything from an Irish singer-songwriter with silly hair and an acoustic guitar, they're all the same. All that changes is the zealot fans they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

40crush41 wrote:

oh, and since im typing anway, does neone know if theres a place that phantom puts up their play lists? (im listening online if that makes a dif.. ) some of these songs are nice and would like to know where they are coming from =)

thank ya'll so very much~Beth

Sounds like Paddy Caseys Saints and sinners all right. Phantom have a forum in the Hosted / Free Radio section of this site which is modded by a phantom staff member so I guess that would be the best place to enquire about playlists. Failing that try http://www.radiowaves.fm for station info.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭ifconfig

Paddy Casey seems to be a very talented singer/writer.
    There is a lot of tripe out there. I am late thirties and
    I get cynical about a lot of the homegrown and generally
    available indie/rock/folk/pop stuff out nowadays but
    P. Casey has (as far as I can tell) a good image and
    very catchy songwriting abilities.

--ifconfig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

thank you very much =) that was a help -and i like those singer songwritter types so happy for me, they are mostly the same, hah

have a nice day now, ~beth

Advertisement