Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hahahahaha

• 06-11-2004 8:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

While still drunk last night, I managed to fall down the stairs, and now my legs are in bits with bruises (I felt no pain at the time though), one of which looks like a face. :D Being too drunk/tired/lazy to get up, I simply slept at the bottom of the stairs until this afternoon, when I was rudely awakened by a sharp kick in the side from my father. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i Pushed you... you deserved it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Yeha did I see you yest pet aka ronan? I was twisted.. By the way it was Nev's (the soundest barman the world has ever known) last day workin in the pav as he's emigrating oz.

PS: This forum has been unnaturally busy tonite. People.. have we really nothing better to do on a saturday night? ;)

Was out last night, doing sweet **** all tonight...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Yep, that was me you saw alright. I was just getting started on the Druids - and that was my first time in the Pav too! (A dropout ex-trinner science student and a mutual friend brought me up).

The reason I'm on? I have no money to go out, and neither do my friends, so I'll probably go to someone's gaff later. Don't much like the clubs in ash anyways, they're crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

have surfing in the morning so gotta get up early i'm afraid :S

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lil_miss_perfec

where can u go surfing in dublin? i really wana start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I've seen them in Howth a couple of times actually, but I'm not sure what the proper spots are, I usually only surf on the west coast (Galway or Dingle), in the summertime.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

where can u go surfing in dublin? i really wana start?
    i would love to start aswell, was gonna join the surfing club in trin but never got round to it. i think it would be a deadly thing to learn...so sky any info would be great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Surfing in dublin is mostly ****e, don't get the waves for it(except with that storm last week was good enuf in a few places). Just go on a surf-club trip(next one in 2 weeks) , over to the west coast for the weekend, get some surfing in and tis a great laugh.

Advertisement