Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Client

Options
  • 29-06-2000 1:45pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Reading it at the moment, seems good, opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

opinions?

Well I liked it- and the movie stayed true enough to it IMHO...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

cobblers.

for a decent courtroom thriller, go for Scott Turow. does the bis every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Yeah John G is alright, but I've read a few of his books and after a while they tend to get a little bit formulatic........

Not bad, not anything great

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

never before (or since) have i wanted a character in a book to get killed very early on. in this book i wanted them all to die, something like a plane crash.

i hated it.
    it just seemed to drag on and on

MiCr0

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

D-)

I'll bear it in mind when I'm reading the rest lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

i sort of liked it - it was the first grisham i read. its not so much a courtroom book as a general style book (legally based is what i would say)

its not particularly brilliant. hes written better.

Advertisement