Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i'm so behind you lot (resident evil question)

Options
  • 06-11-2004 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Ok so i finished resident evil 2 on the n64, my brother has a cube/ps2, so where do i go from here, what game do i pick up next from the evil series?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

get res evil zero its good enough

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

none.. they are all clunky and horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

if youve finished one go for resi 3 nemisis as this is the next in the whole scheme of things, if not go for zero or code veronica, but between them i tjink zero is teh better game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

go for zero then the remake of the original on cube. then nemesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Easy. 1/remake, 2, 3, Code Veronica, any of the crazy add-on games. Then 4 when it comes out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

REMAKE!!!!! get it now, seriously, its dirt cheap, and along with resi 2, theyre the best resi games ever made. Two words: crimson heads.
    Resi zero is on players choice now too so you can get that cheap too, its good, but not a patch on remake.

I love the resident evil games, they are so eerie in parts, tis class.

i'm playing zero at the moment, brilliant, try that then resident evil 3.

Actually is Code Veronica any good folks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Deadwing wrote:
    REMAKE!!!!! get it now, seriously, its dirt cheap, and along with resi 2, theyre the best resi games ever made. Two words: crimson heads.
    Resi zero is on players choice now too so you can get that cheap too, its good, but not a patch on remake.
    haha. those crimson heads really did shake things up.
    nearly pooped myself the first time one of those bastids came at me :D

get REMake now if you've never played resi 1 before. 0 has very little bearing on the plot continuity of the series... so you can play that one any time you want tbh.
    3 is one of my favourite resi games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

What were the crimson heads again? It's been awhile since I've played REmake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the zombies that come back to life if you haven't burnt or beheaded them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Finished Code Veronica about two weeks ago. Its a very good game but I much preferred the rest of the games in the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

always loved nemesis. followed by 2, then veronica. tried to play nemesis again on ePSXe onthe pc but for some reason none of the voices worked, and thecut scenes had no sound. the background noises and SFX worked though. arse

Do the crimson heads feature in 2 on the GC or is it just in the remake of the first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I saw some footage of resi4 on gamer tv today. It looks f'ing amazing.

The new issue of NOM has a huge feature on resi 4 and the other games in general

Advertisement