Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paul McKenna Complete @*$£!!

• 06-11-2004 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

I am just watchin Tubridy Tonight, and I kind of like it but thats for another thread. I am very pissed off as one of his guest's is Paul Mckenna. I flippin despise that prat, everytime he is on television its the flamin same routine, he chats about what and who he has hypnotised like any one gives a crap, then he says he has a few hypnotised guests and makes them look like complete fools. Its bullshat everyone knows its staged , my question is why why this prat can manage to get on tv shows and let have anyone turn up to his gigs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i agree with all of that except for the suggestion that Ryan Tubridy's show may be good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

mckenna was found out years ago...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭por

Saw him on TV last night, the 1st person he told to 'sleep' did not play along so he had to quickly move on to another 'plant'. I thought it was rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I just watched Keith Barry (is that his name) play this trick with sticks of dino.. It was good tv...
    did anyone else see it.. what is the catch??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I used to think Paul Mc Kenna was good but after seeing him on Tubridy it was clear that it was all so fake!

Dont know how people fell for it - the guy in the middle was so obvious!

• Advertisement
Advertisement