Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Sound as Designer", your response.

Options
  • 07-11-2004 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Allow me to explain.

I am currently preparing a paper under that title. As part of my research I would just like to hear of what others take from those 3 words.

You can write as much or as little as you want/feel is nessicary.

If you could list if you have an occupation that relates to sound or media in general, it would also help. As much as it seems discredit opinion to those who aren't in a sound profession, it doesn't, but those who have such a profession, it may add extra weight to the statement.

I thank you in advance.

Colly~!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

your posts make my brain hurt colly

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

heh, sorry paul, I'm trying to think about it too. But I'm too anxiouys to know what the BCI decision was.... I'm actually beginning to shake!! :eek:

me too well minus the shaking......when do we get to find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

okay BCI say today

Pete Reed says hopefully mid/late afternoon

Steve Conway says as late as this evening or tomorrow even! :S

So more worrying! :S

lets hope the good guys win this time ...........stupid bush...go team phantom!

• Advertisement
Advertisement