Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

under utilized wrestlers?

• 07-11-2004 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Q: who is the most underutilized wrestler in wwe at the moment?

for me it has to be chris "first undisputed heavyweight champ" jericho.
    he's show so much range in promo skills. showing himself snapping, cowering from flair, wingeing with steph about hhh, and of course who can forget his catchphrase for steph amongst others.
    but he has also proven himself as a consistent in ring performer as apposed to hhh, hbk, benoit, orton ..... who just remind me of lance "if i can be serious for a moment" storm not to mention the smackdown side of things .
    it's just my opinion but he has shown a wide variety of angles he can work so here's to hoping for the ayatollah of rock n rollah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think it would have to be Rob Van Dam.The guy was a great Intercontinental champion and if you believe the internet rumours,he was supposed to beat HHH a couple of years back at Unforgiven,2002.Apparently HHH shelved the plans.

The fall of Van Dam has been shocking.I thought going to Smackdown would do him good but he's wasted there performing in tag matches.He should be wrestling main events on Smackdown instead of being a mid-card wrestler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

i have to agree Van Dam is a shocking thing. They should give Booker T the title at SS and then have Van Dam go after the title bring back the booker t and van dam feud from last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Triple H is just not used enough these days :)

Joke.

I agree about RVD, he could of been the next Rock if they didnt keep fooking him over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 demonknowsall

maven is so under utilised he has the look of a champion he has the charisma of a crowd pleasing face but if he is nit given his chance he ll end up a raven instead of a rock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Kane - Recently 'rewarded' WWE style with possibly the worst story line of all time. Has become a little sloppy recently, possibly since he lost the mask but given a push, he could get back in good shape.

Bubba Ray Dudley - Hes a great wrestler just cant break out of his tag team history and since the WWE have forgotten how good that division can be, his future does not look bright.

Matt Hardy - One of the most popular wrestlers among wresling fans, never seems to be considered for anything more than filler matches/storylines.

All of above and previously mentioned ignored while Mark Jindrak is pushed? Whats going on in WWE?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Steven Richards? Come on, he has a superkick that would put HBK to shame!
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

On the RAW side of things I would say Christian. People will disagree with me but me has not main evented an PPV's that I know of (if I am wrong tell me). Not even as a wrestler in a 3 man 4 man or 6 man match. He should be main eventing at least one PPV in 2005 he deserves it having Edge and Randy Orton pushed ahead of him is criminal.

On the Smackdown side of things probably RVD but I dont like him all that much. So I will say Charlie Haas after he split from Shelton I figured he would be a dead cert for the US title (to be fair Cena is too big for the title) but instead they jammed him with Rico and now he is a part of a feud between two divas. They missed the boat with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Horeb

test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

RVD, Y2J , Christian , Kane and Mysterio should all at least be competing for a world title on a regular basis, if not holding one for a while.Certainly they are as good as HHH and JBL.
    RVD and Mysterio are not great talkers but nothing a manager would'nt solve.
    Booker also deserves to win the big one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

maven is so under utilised he has the look of a champion he has the charisma of a crowd pleasing face but if he is nit given his chance he ll end up a raven instead of a rock

Raven rules!!

bring back Raven :D

I would have to say RVD , i am not a fan of his style of wrestling but he has been held back from the start . Sure wasnt the WEE cutting out the croud chats on the TV for him? ? This is all down to Vinces love for big men .

I also like Holly but that stunt he pulled agains Dupree was unprofessional was looking forward to his match with Lesnar but it was fairly 1 sided and ended kinda abruptly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

my votes go for Jericho, Matt Hardy, Christian and RVD.... its a tradegy to see the way RVD is used and wrestles in the WWE after you watch some of his amazing stuff from ECW where he put on some amazing matches with Sabu, Lance Storm (he was also excellent in ECW) and Hyabusa. On the smackdown side of things its also really dissapointing to see how diluted the Dudleys are compared to their early days, again particulary their ECW matchs...

Advertisement