Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chaos Bleeds 2 ?

Options
  • 07-11-2004 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Someone mentioned a new Buffy chaos bleeds 2.
    Couldn't find anything on the net about it, has anyone heard anything about it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

?

Heard nothing about this... however, shall get on the Buffy NerdWork and see if anybody else knows anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Might have been a mistake as Chaos Bleeds is actually the second Buffy game, the first - Buffy The Vampire Slayer - was an Xbox exclusive and actually much better than Chaos Bleeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Ah, but the previous Buffy game lacked Sid the Dummy, Faith, and the Horse-Tranquilisertastic Willow soundalike, which was the highlight of the game for me.

"Willow, you have to press X to activate the lever!"
    "Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Dude, I'm sooooooo waaaaaaaassstted"

I've looked everywhere I can think of, and as far as I can work out, Chaos Bleeds 2 was either a fan rumour or a mistake.

Advertisement