Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question abot these new enterpirse episodes. [spilers] ( season 4 episode 4)

Options
  • 07-11-2004 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Biz uwould be able to tell me this i head it but dont now if its true.

i heard that they wanted to make a enterprise movie and they had a few plot lines like the augments and the next 3 parter that follows it [/spoiler] ok i cant get spoiler tag to work if u want to know what the next 3 parter is just go to www.startre.com and go to series/enterpise/season 4/episode 7,8,9

neway i heard that they where told they cant make a enterpise movie so they just made 3 part episodes instead cause when watchin this augment episdoe i get a more star trek movie feel from it. is this true orwas the guy who told me lying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

He was lieing as far as i know the only thing they wanted to do with enterprise was get to 100 episode so they could ship it into syndication.Manny coto is trying to save the show with mini arcs instead of 1 year long arc like last seasion or stand alone episodes you have to admit the man is doing the job rateings are up :eek: .

There is a new star trek movie in the works (apperently) but it will have nothing to do with enterprise or any of the other star trek crews.*

*i maybe wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i heard about that next movie thing starflllet accademy ithink isent it?

Advertisement