Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I says to Mabel, I says...

Options
  • 07-11-2004 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

is there any one hotter than Laetitia Casta

LaetitiaCasta16.jpg

LaetitiaCasta17.jpg

LaetitiaCasta24.jpg

LaetitiaCasta26.jpg

http://www.imageshack.us/ for all your pic hosting needs :D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

My eyes!
    those pics burn my eyes!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

My mammy works in TIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Is that your mammy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

Giblet wrote:
    Is that your mammy?

:)

god. she's lovely.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

That's not my mammy.

My mammy is prettier. And older.

She's like wine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Houllio

Thats me bird!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

I can't believe you guys are from Tallaght. I'm ashamed to say that I am from Tallaght if that's all you talk about. Why not talk about strippers and the lack of prostitutes? I know that it's a burning issue in Tallaght at the moment.

Also, why not talk about the lack of burnt out cars as of late and the lack of cars being stolen in the better areas of Tallaght?

Talk about real issues boys, not girls in bikinis or wetting themselves.

By the way, I don't mind talking about girls in bikinis as long as it's Eliza Dushku.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

**** off, this is a college board, not a 'tallaght' board. You can take your shame with you, I'm not from Tallaght but any one who's ashamed of where there from thats their stupid problem.

What college board would be complete with out some nice pics for how ever long it lasts.

Oh and if you want to talk about whatever then just post about it, don't go bitchin about what people should be doing, your like an old biddy there. Don't do THAT, DO THIS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I can't believe you guys are from Tallaght. I'm ashamed to say that I am from Tallaght if that's all you talk about. Why not talk about strippers and the lack of prostitutes? I know that it's a burning issue in Tallaght at the moment.

Also, why not talk about the lack of burnt out cars as of late and the lack of cars being stolen in the better areas of Tallaght?

Talk about real issues boys, not girls in bikinis or wetting themselves.

1:/ Lack of burnt out cars??! Go over by that garage selling the little boyracerwannabie Glanza cars and across the road and up a bit theres like, a field with what appears to be some sort of joyride track..you'll notice that there's more than enough burnt out cars in that field alone to put The Southside to shame.
    2:/ Lack of prostitutes?Well, i suppose the ugly do need some kind of relief eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

cars being stolen in the better areas of Tallaght?

such as....?

• Advertisement

Chick wrote:
    such as....?
    Lmao :)

Lol this should be interesting to say the least;)

Don't be surprised if you're tracked down somehow and you find Micra's/Glanza's(the cars of choice from what I've seen) with huge exhausts and tinted windows driving by your house realllly slow late at night...
    You're a brave one, I'll give ya that :)

Lol brave, me? nah!

Don't think any little boyracers would get a chance to get anywhere near my house, don't worry bout that :) I'll set the alsations on them... I have those dogs trained to charge as soon as they smell dutch gold ;)

That's good to hear :)

Yeah reckon I'm safe from the dutch mould brigade.... for now :(

I was in traffic on the lower rathmines road(not too sure, its the road with the Zen chinese restaurant on it) and noticed that someone had managed to fill their entire front room window with, presumably, empty cans of Dutch, how disgusting is that?
    Train those doggies to go for the groin, it'll cause a decrease in the number of un-married/teenage mothers if nothing else :)

Lol sounds about right, rathmines (aka UN model village) has a huge number of students too so I'm guessing they were responsible for the lovely window display;)

Yeah maybe if I train the dogs better, they could help society as a whole. Less knacks claiming off the dole!

Chick wrote:
    Yeah maybe if I train the dogs better, they could help society as a whole. Less knacks claiming off the dole!
    Careful now, the souless bastards will have the dog put down if they attacked them and they(creamers) made it out alive...so ya know, no half arsed jobs here right? ;) AND they could probably get like, a disability allowance on top of their already over-generous social welfare payments.pfft, and I heard they want social welfare to increase as the economy progresses, more money for nothing?****ing sponges.

Yeah I heard that actually, Rathmines apparently has the youngest population in Dublin, which is strangely quite cool.

Disability allowance? ooh never thought of that one. Sure when a security gaurd lays a finger on the, theyre giving it like "i'll have you dun for assault mista!" sponges is right... tossers living off everyone else. typical.

RE the Rathmines thing - it might sound kinda cool but Id still hate to live there :( Take my own house anyday! do you still live at home too?

• Advertisement

Yeah,like they'll pay for legal advice before paying for a heroin fix,yeah right!and the dole can only get them so much...

Oh yeah, heard today about some creamers in Bondi on thursday night tried to rob a bottle of red aftershock from behind the bar, the knobs, heard they got beaten to a pulp by the security for it too, thats at least 2 who wont be going back...go bondi!

Yeah I'm still living with my old pair...but hey, it beats living in squalor any day, which is basically the majority of student accomodation.

Oh my god, they actually tried to nick it from behind the bar? Jesus how stupid can you be...theyd have been better off staying in that night after getting in a few from the "offy"! So that's two down then.. but still like tonnes more to go!

Totally agree with you on living with the old folks... better than living with a loada boggers in some shoebox!

Yeah totally,
    One thing I realised today was that, with the price of drink, admission et al. then someday it'll eventually increase to a point where they just won't bother.
    Take for example Cafe En Seine, on Dawson street, €5.10 for a pint of Heineken and do you ever see ONE knacker in there?NO!...i love that place :) Some people would say that €5.10 is too expensive, well, ya get what ya pay for and its worth it, in my opinion anyways...

Yeah living at home is so cushy :)

Oh my God i lurve Cafe en Seine, youre so right about you get what you pay for. so what if heino is dearer... its a knack free zone!!

Totally, and the majority of them wouldn't even know where it is(I so shouldn't of mentioned the street name :rolleyes: in case one comes across the post.) I mean, what is there on that street for them anyway? Book stores, non-fast food restaurants!?yeah right!never seen a knack in a book store either, unsurprisingly enough..

Some how I don't think you bump into any Anto's in Hodges Figgis lol :) THere's nothing for skangers on Dawson St, they should just stick to henry st methinks!

Definately, except for some reason you'll always come across a few on Grafton Street, its so weird but every saturday there's always a few..
    I'd love to know what's attracting them to that area.

Think about it though, there's a champion or marathon sports there! So they have to get kitted out in their Fila and Nike skanger uniforms! Tracksuit bottoms with the cuffs zipped up are like a staple fashion item in any given knackers wardrobe:)

Plus they might go into McDonalds for "dinner" lol failing that I'm outta suggestions really...!

That's what came to mind first for me too, but then like, there's PLENTY of sports shops on the Northside, and also they've two McDonalds, Burgerking, SuperMacs and im sure there's a kebab shop somewhere else, all on O'Connell street, so its just not logical that they'd be on Grafton Street.Oh, i just realised, the ****ing Asha Boutique is in Stephens Green.Pretty sure that sells smoking pipes and skins and all that other crap.Could it be that?Knackers DO love their drugs like.

• Advertisement

oooh good point, never though of asha... more like Hasha. Fcuking stoners.
    O'Connell St really does have everything they need, and all on the same street (not exactly a long walk for the lard ass ones!!) so I don't see why they feel they need to stray on to our home turf?! Why can't they just stay on their side of the bridge like!

Advertisement