Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I says to Mabel, I says...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The only thing I can think of is that theres plenty of music stores on the SS, which might mean something but usually when you think of knackers and music you usually think Judge ****ing Jules or something along the lines, or the Oxegen dance tent, so it might just be a few of them trying to follow in like,Aslans footsteps or something...
    Either that or they're up to take photos of brand name logos to have they're "ma" sew one onto a pair of pennys pants for them that evening...heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Now that you mention it I have noticed a lot of fake Ralph Lauren clothes around lately.. so thats what it is!! Their ma sewed on the goddamn logo!

Judge Jules - why do knackers like dance musc so much I wonder...

It's music they can get "mad out of it" to..
    Yeah they totally are, they could even be selling it off around whatever street with the little knacker stands on it is, where the knobs get the fireworks to use against animals at Halloween...whats the street name....Henrys Street?I dunno, not paying tax on income earned(selling counterfeit clothes) and still milking the dole...such a scam.

Check This Out...I guess Ireland and the Uk have some of the same problems..

Thanks to these type of people

Oh my god -total knackerfest!!
    That little tart whos knocked up looks all of 15!? Kids looking after kids... now son this is how you break a window properly... and 2moro I'll teach you the art of graffitti!

I'm guessing they sell the counterfeit RL clothes on Meath St? aka Knackeragua

• Advertisement

They probably do, i might go down and have a look around...yeah right!like thats going to happen!

Oh totally, she also looks mullered which EVERYONE knows is not a good thing when your expecting a kid.....it'll probably come out looking like the thing in "dawn of the dead"...ugh

Lol yeah she looks totally buckled doesn't she!! The kid will be born an alcoholic if she keeps it up at that rate. How sick is that, drinking yourself into a right state when youre pregnant and all. Silly bitch.

Eugh if you go to meath st. you might need to be disinfected afterwards... rats the size of kittens methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭cr

Gideon wrote:
    is there any one hotter than Laetitia Casta
    Her hot naked twin ( dont know if she has a twin, but man, i hope so! wish my gf would pose like that more!)

and as for purplemonkey, whats the matter, no car your own or girlfreind?
    man you must be like, deformed or something!
    I bet you're mother used to tell you, you're "special" all the time!

and where exactly is this good/nice part of tallaght? in you're imagination?

This is a college board not a scum bored!

cr wrote:
    and where exactly is this good/nice part of tallaght? in you're imagination?

My point exactly...totally ficticious :rolleyes:

If there's nice places in Tallaght, there's cold places in Hell...

• Advertisement

Lol nice one!

As fcukinf if :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

First of all, the thread I posted was only a joke. I'm from Tallaght so don't cry just because you are all a bunch of a**holes who can't take a joke. :D

The areas that are nice are: Kingswood and Milbrook and surrounding areas. You guys/girls (tests haven't come back yet) need to relax.

If you have more sh*t to give out about then reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

@_@

is this thread ironic / sarcastic or are my eyes bleeding?

Kingswood? eh since when...?

Prove to me that Kingswood is a bad place!

Ha, you can't do it!

To prove its a bad place, first you've to go into the place,
    So looks like Chicks going to be going to Kingswood!

oooh, road trip! wanna come?

That's a bit hipocritical Chick. You say a place is bad yet you've never visited it. Where are you from?

Chick wrote:
    oooh, road trip! wanna come?
    lol.....I think I'll pass
    :)

Lol thought so RB,

PurpleMonkey -I'm not being hypocritical, because I have been to Tallaght.

• Advertisement

Tallaght in general is a bad place, it doesnt matter where in Tallaght your talking about, its all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

The young lady from Tallaght is admirably fit-looking, not, like so many of today's young people, disgracefully fat from watching television instead of helping their mothers with the housework and visiting their grannies.

She should wear some warmer clothes on the beach in this chilly weather, however.

luckat wrote:
    The young lady from Tallaght is admirably fit-looking, not, like so many of today's young people, disgracefully fat from watching television instead of helping their mothers with the housework and visiting their grannies.

She should wear some warmer clothes on the beach in this chilly weather, however.
    Ohhk what?

Yeah who...??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

You hate boyracers Chick? Heh heh one of my pastimes is driving around D4 friday nights throwing eggs at D4 Heads and Slappers.Then on Saturday nights we go into town and get em drunk and take em home ( the slappers, not the Heads). Have we ever gotten you or any of youre friends? Odds are we have.

Severely doubt it.

Not if you have an accent that would cut bread :rolleyes:

So you throw eggs at them, then actually realise that you want to sleep with them and bring them home. Can't blame you I guess, there's a world of difference between decent girls and well you know... I don't see how any self respecting girl would go home with someone who treats people like you do. You've obviously swallowed their false "I'm a D4 girl" thing hook, line, and sinker. Sad thing is, you actually bought it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Ah, you D4 chicks are so easy. All I have to do is put on a rugby jersey and the panties drop like flies. Its so easy sometimes it just feels wrong.

Except girls can spot a faker a mile off, which is where you get taken out of the equation hun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Carlsberg

so spooiirt!!, what do you drive? micra with tinted windows? souuuuuund bud

hahahahahahahahah, honestly, get a job and a decent car or something

• Advertisement

Yeah actually spooiirt... what do you drive?

.... this should be interesting

Advertisement