Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I says to Mabel, I says...

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Chick wrote:
    Except girls can spot a faker a mile off, which is where you get taken out of the equation hun

Not really. The Rugby Jock role is pretty simple to play, you just have to say "So i said to Sorcha, roish....." real loud and stand around flexing youre muscles...Like i said before, so easy it just feels wrong.

Ive got a picture of me and my car, no idea how to post it on boards though.
    I can email it tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

spooiirt!! wrote:
    "So i said to Sorcha, roish....."

*roysh

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭eefs

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck let's build a big wall down the M50. I am scared as to what is in the other half of this city. People seriously don't think like that, do they?

I'm running away from every 46A I see from now on. Bloody pod people.

And, oi, purplemonkey - I don't see Kilyernana getting any love. We're the posh part! :p

Advertisement