Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please do this

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

great

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Done ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

done

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Done..

Say hello to my little friend !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Aye

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Done smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

DOne

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

okay, well i got a good enough response from the survey yoke but i'm still not convinced. it seems kharn and shadow have allready constructed the bare bones of a page at newauthorsonline.com and are having a go at a broader spectrum than i had intented for my site.
    i was going to simply focus on individual stories as i got them and have each new one up there on the main page.
    i was going to focus simply on short-stories and serials, whereas kharn+shadow have gone further. therefore i don't think i'll bother with a sight that would only end up competing with theirs.
    Any thoughts?

also fyi most people who replyed said their favourite genre was sci-fi/Horror.

ps. hurry up dav smile.gif

[This message has been edited by whitetrash (edited 03-08-2000).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

LOL - I'm trying d00d - I don't have a PC of my own to do this stuff at home, so I'm kinda limited in what I can do and when.

The Database and all it's tables are set up. It's not just a matter of sticking the appropriate PHP to the appropriate sections (i.e. copy and paste a bucket load of code!)

The Boards shall be the forst place to hear about all this!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement