Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOHAA Breakthrough help

Options
  • 07-11-2004 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

I'm not a big gamer but I got MOHAA and the Breakthrough addon. Thing is I can run MOHAA but how do I access the the addon levels ? When I start it up the only option is Azrew or something !!

HELP !

Zen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I'd say it installs and runs separately, you don't go into MOHAA to access the levels, but into it's own folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

There is no other folder ! It installs extra files in the original MOHAA folder but I don't know how to play it.

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I had spearhead and that's how it worked. You install both off their individual CD's and then either went start > programs > eagames > mohaa or start > programs > eagames > mohaa spearhead... sorry I couldn't help :(

Sorry, I should have mentioned that this is on Mac OS X !

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

even still it should be "mohaa breakthrough.exe" within ur "mohaa" folder.

• Advertisement

No there's nothing else there, I installed Spearhead today and works fine ! There's an extra "Spearhead" icon to start it - not so with Breakthrough though. Maybe it's a fauly CD- I'll bring it back I think.

Thanks for the help !

ZEN

Advertisement