Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericsson t630 or sagem myx5-2

Options
  • 07-11-2004 10:00pm

which one of these phones should i buy. im looking for a phone with good features and a good camera but at a budget price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

The Sony Ericsson T630 is a nice phone all round but a few points...

1/ The camera is AWFUL (even by camera phone standards)
    2/ The phone is a (small) bit slow.
    3/ The Bluetooth is nice (no other phone has it in that price range)
    4/ It looks cool and is small.
    5/ The screen is brilliant, much improved over the T610 and probably the best I've seen in such a phone.

I don't know the Sagem but my sisters older model is nice (and the camera was better)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

camera quality on sagem is best i have ever seen on a budget phone.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

I have the T630 and agree with all of Tribbles points. There are a couple of bad things about the phone (mentioned previously) but I still highly recommend it. I think its just over a hundred Euros at the mo - definitely worth it. If you want Bluetooth you will not get it at this price. Havent used it alot but some of the things you can do (with appropriate s/w - free off the net) are amazing like send/receive SMS and calls from your PC, and even control your PC I believe :D

Dont know a thing about the Sagem Im afraid!

Advertisement